"Run to the Sun" summer 2011

Hello all,

Would anyone be interested in a little jaunt down to Devon in summer 2011?

If there is enough interest then I could enquire around the Torbay area for a nice hotel with good parking, accomodation and try to find an evening event.

This I hope would encourage a nice weekend with our respective other halves and the kids can play on the beach too (Julian can even get his knotted hanky on his head), the boys from Sumiyaka could pop over and Rob from EE can get his speedo’s on!

I havent started to look at the cost’s or anything but speculative at the moment!

Anyone interested?

Sounds like a great idea. I’m interested.

hi, i would be interested

Hi,

I looked at this last year, I might be interested :smiley:

Neil.

I’m up for it 8)

I’d be interested

Hi Marcus.

That sounds like a great idea. We would love to attend, all being well.

Dee.

We would be interested too

We coud poss be intrerested depending on when cos we are going that way around August anyway :roll:

Julian.

[quote]We coud poss be intrerested depending on when cos we are going that way around August anyway :roll:

Julian.[/quote]

You do realise you need a passport to venture south of Birmingham Julian :?: :roll: We don’t just let anybody accross the border you know.

Dee. :smiley:

Moved to ‘Future Events’, as it looks like it may well become one :lol:

Ok so this is looking good so far. I have a hotel in mind which has very good parking if my memory serves me correctly. I wont have the chance until the weekend to start making some calls but as soon as I have details I will put them up.

Thanks for the early interest shown :slight_smile:

Sorry, too far.

Mark.

[quote]Ok so this is looking good so far. I have a hotel in mind which has very good parking if my memory serves me correctly. I wont have the chance until the weekend to start making some calls but as soon as I have details I will put them up.

Thanks for the early interest shown :)[/quote]

We don’t want to be staying with Lenny Henry mind! :?

Dee.

[quote]Sorry, too far.

Mark.[/quote]

Let’s all stay at Marks. :lol:

Dee.

[quote]Sorry, too far.

Mark.[/quote]

too far ? I live in Devon and Cornwall for 6 years so know the roads well- C’mon and have a day out with the boy’s and girls?

Mark lives up on the West coast of Scotland. It’s a little bit frosty up there. :wink:

Dee.

Oopps, sorry Mark and totally understand. Apologies!

:shock:

Just my sense of humour I suppose. Oops. :oops: I think that’s Marks way of saying he will be there. If not we will all pile around his gaff for breakfast. :wink:

Dee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: