Run what you bring, in Essex this Sunday

But if anyone wants to get their 1/4 mile times, this could be the event you 8)

http://www.northwealdairfield.org/Campaign/Latest_News/Events/events.html

I should be there, if so, I may even do a run or two.

All the Best of Luck

Dell

[quote]But if anyone wants to get their 1/4 mile times, this could be the event you 8)

http://www.northwealdairfield.org/Campaign/Latest_News/Events/events.html

I should be there, if so, I may even do a run or two.

All the Best of Luck

Dell[/quote]

Go for it Dell! Would love to go myself but cannot.

James

Hi Dell

Any idea of times or prices etc - can’t find anything on the weblink. I think I might get to this for a look see - subject to sunshine!

Ta

James

Hi James
Dell has asked me to post a reply for him as he is at work.

I rang the event today and they said gate entry is usually £10 and it starts between 9am and 10 am…they couldnt give me a price for entry into running your car as this is done by another organiser at the event, however as far as we can remember it was £20 the last time to enter the car.

One of dell’s mates confirmed tonight that it was £20 + £10 gate charge last time.

Hope this helps

Dawn

[quote]Hi James

I rang the event today and they said gate entry is usually £10 and it starts between 9am and 10 am…they couldnt give me a price for entry into running your car as this is done by another organiser at the event, however as far as we can remember it was £20 the last time to enter the car.

One of dell’s mates confirmed tonight that it was £20 + £10 gate charge last time.

Hope this helps

Dawn[/quote]

Cheers Dawn and Dell - probably see you there.

James

Dell is going to be there early…unfortunately i’m working.

dell was wondering if any body knows the minimum ammount of fuel he should run with…eg lighter with less fuel, but how little is good without doing any damage or running out.

Dawn

[quote]

[quote]Hi James

Hope this helps

Dawn[/quote]

Cheers Dawn and Dell - probably see you there.

James[/quote]

Hi James,

I look forward to seeing you again, will you be running yours :?:

I will only be doing one, or two runs only, & I will be trying to run them as early in the day as pos.

I hope the extra grip from the track , & having the Carbon shaft will help me get better times 8)
However its been over two years since the last tune up :frowning: but apart from a rattling, from the gear box on idle :roll: the cars seem to run well.

Dell

No not running yet - I am not ready yet! Been busy moving house etc but keen to see some dragging.

Hopefully see you there then.

James