S West convoy to AGM

[quote]Timings -

Meet at Leigh Delamare (that’s east bound Frankie if you are joining us :wink: ) between 9 - 9.15am. Leave the services no later than 9.30am. It would be useful to have a list of people meeting so we don’t leave anyone behind.

Thanks
J :)[/quote]

OK Janey - I’ll be at Leigh Delamare … even though it does mean I have to drive 20 miles WEST from Chippenham to get on the M4 east bound before J17 … :lol: such is life eh?

Adam

Adam, you could always sit in top of jct. 17 and wait for us to go by,
or we could ring you when we leave the services. :wink:

[quote]Adam, you could always sit in top of jct. 17 and wait for us to go by,
or we could ring you when we leave the services. :wink:[/quote]

Or we could pull in at Membury if you get there for 10am ish

Paul are you happy to sort yourself out at Exeter-if you want to meet us at 9am you will probably need to leave there around 7.30am. I don’t know who else is driving up from Devon.

J

:oops:

Hi Janey

what way is east? is it the way i am going or the way i have just been or the other way?

Paul

do you want to met at Exeter services at about 7;30?

frankie :roll:

[quote]Lel and I are making our way up via the roads. Did the M25 a couple of weeks ago and it did my head in. Mind you, it was a Friday tea time! :shock:

See you all there. Dee.[/quote]

Is the plan still to go via the M25?

Dejay - do you know a good route (or just reckon that anything which doesn’t involve the M25 must be better? :wink: )

Paul

I’m using TomTom to get me there. Its probably an extra 30 mins or so drive, but a 40 mile shorter route than using the motorways and much prettier.

Looks like it’s taking us straight accross the country thru Aylesbury rather than down, accross and back up. Journey time is aprox 2hrs 30mins. We’re the wrong side of the M5 really. From Bristol it’s probably better going M4 M25. :roll:

We can either go via Cheltenham (Air balloon) or Cirencester services. Leaving @ 8:30am. :smiley:

We’re just going to amble our way there and stop for a couple of cigarette breaks wherever and whenever. Anyone’s welcome to follow us up should they wish, but don’t blame me if I balls it up! LOL

Dee. :wink:

Hi Janey

what way is east? is it the way i am going or the way i have just been or the other way?

Paul

do you want to met at Exeter services at about 7;30?

frankie :roll:[/quote]

Frankie would SatNav help do you think?

J :wink:

frankie
yes i will be at exeter services at 7.30.

paul

[quote]

J :wink:[/quote]

think he would havee to find the satnav unit in the first place :lol:

Simon

[quote]

[quote]

J :wink:[/quote]

think he would havee to find the satnav unit in the first place :lol:

Simon[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J

:oops:

Hi Janey

havent you seen the pics of my car had the seats covered last year, how will that help me find my way

do you think Paul still has has is red GTO cos if he does and he’s at exeter services and i can see him i may be able to follow him. If not i will set out anyway and see where i end up

frankie 8)

Hi Janey

havent you seen the pics of my car had the seats covered last year, how will that help me find my way

do you think Paul still has has is red GTO cos if he does and he’s at exeter services and i can see him i may be able to follow him. If not i will set out anyway and see where i end up

frankie 8)[/quote]

Frankie-just be careful if you are following a red car you don’t end up at the Post Office sorting office.

J :wink: