S West convoy to AGM

Firstly how do we get to Luton I’ve never been there-M4, M1 I haven’t got a clue. Do people want to meet on route-I ought to otherwise I don’t know where I will end up. I can do a routefinder and can post up meeting points and times dependant on who’s going up. I am not even sure how far from Bristol Luton is :oops: Reading was easy, straight line with only one or two turn offs-hey ho!

J

:lol:

Janey

if you dont know the way do you want me to lead? :oops:

frankie

Janey

frankie[/quote]

now that would be something to see Frankie :slight_smile:

Simon

Head up the M4 towards the smelly place and turn left, then head for the really smelly place and you will have found luton. It’s easy to find as being British you’ll stick out like a sore thumb. :wink:

Mark. :slight_smile:

Janey

frankie[/quote]

Via Dundee? :wink: I got it anyway-up the M4, on to the M25 and then up another road. Can I meet you all at Leigh Delamare pls?

J

What time?

Mid-morning? I’ll work out some timings and post them up later-not tonight I’m feeling sorry for myself as my hayfever has kicked in and I didn’t take my anti-histamine today.

J :cry:

I’ll be up for a convoy when we get this arranged.

How about 10.30am at Leigh Delamare. What about the rest of the West Country people, Neil and Sam, PAR any others?

J

The meet’n’greet event will start at 11am and run throughout the day with
a buffet at 13:00 this will cost £10 per person and we will have a pivate area and bar ( Coffee and Tea avaliable )
The AGM starting at 14:00 pm

10:30 is a bit late then???

OK-earlier. I wasn’t sure if people wanted to get there first thing. I am not sure I want to be there for 11am though looking at cars is OK but I have a short attention span when it comes to engines. What time do you suggest Hu?

J

Hi,

Will meet up with everyone, just us know the time and place.

If anything changes will lwt you know.

Cheers,
Neil.

[quote]The meet’n’greet event will start at 11am and run throughout the day with
a buffet at 13:00 this will cost £10 per person and we will have a pivate area and bar ( Coffee and Tea avaliable )
The AGM starting at 14:00 pm
10:30 is a bit late then???
OK-earlier. I wasn’t sure if people wanted to get there first thing. I am not sure I want to be there for 11am though looking at cars is OK but I have a short attention span when it comes to engines. What time do you suggest Hu?
J[/quote]

Personally I like bumping gums on engines etc. I had planned on being there for the off, they also have a leisure centre, if you’re bored!!! :wink:

[quote]
Personally I like bumping gums on engines etc. I had planned on being there for the off, they also have a leisure centre, if you’re bored!!! :wink:[/quote]

That’s true I had planned on bringing my gym stuff and maybe my swimming costume too. After a good run at the gym I should be able to sleep through the AGM! Would 9.00-9.30 be best then? It’s about two hours from Leigh Delamare

J

Sounds good to me. :wink:

Lel and I are making our way up via the roads. Did the M25 a couple of weeks ago and it did my head in. Mind you, it was a Friday tea time! :shock:

See you all there. Dee.

[quote] It’s easy to find as being British you’ll stick out like a sore thumb. :wink:

Mark. :)[/quote]

Sad, but true… :frowning:

Carl.

I’ll see you all there…

Will be making my way across country, as the main road route doesn’t really work from where I am to Luton.

Marty

Timings -

Meet at Leigh Delamare (that’s east bound Frankie if you are joining us :wink: ) between 9 - 9.15am. Leave the services no later than 9.30am. It would be useful to have a list of people meeting so we don’t leave anyone behind.

Thanks
J :slight_smile:

hi janey
i will meet anyone at exeter services,

paul

O.K. I’ll be there. :wink:(Leigh Delamare)