Saturday 31st may

Hi guys i am coming up to scotland on 31st may going to sitech racing. anyone fancy having a meet while i am up there.

I know it short notice but be good to meet a few of you guys.

be sat late afternoon to evening.

Dann

hiya Dann ive got that day free what time you getting there?
mo

im going up to aberdeen again on sat for a clanjapan meet.will be leaving bellshill around 2 pm or before that if your passing by dann ,i can cruise up with you to perth before heading to dundee :wink:

scott

I am leaving my house at 7am so be up your way for about half 1 maybe 2ish. will stop a few times on way up.

I will be in a very wide very low and very loud silver mkiv supra.

Be good to meet you guys.

Dann

I’ll watch out for you dann if your heading up the m6 and onto the m74 , i’ll be leaving around about 7am as well heading to blackpool , wont be in the gto so watch out for a mitsi delica with blacked out windows .

John

Nice one I will be up at the hotel for about 2 - 3ish staying there one night leaving saturday afternoon.

Dann

i think well cut off the motorway dann and go through the sma glen, show you some nice scenery on the way up and get some pics of the cars :wink:

cool idea pal you lead the way. wil lhave my mam and dad in car with me too be squashed in lol. My car is very low so no rough roads or steep hills etc.

we’ll just cruise and get in the scenery mate and if you want to stop anywhere for a sight see just let me know :wink: