Saving an unloved GTO

Hey all,

I found this GTO that was sat for a while unloved bad paint work etc and have been slowly getting it more respectable.

Just found this forum while looking for information on fixing an issue I have and thought I’d sign up and say hi.

Hopefully meet some of you in the future.

Based Northamptonshire

13 Likes

Nice to see another one saved and back on the road!.

3 Likes

Not back on trh road yet but I’m working on it haha

Brake lights dont want to work ATM but nearly ready for an mot

3 Likes

Welcome they are amazing cars your in the best place for any guidance you may need

2 Likes

@GTOBLISS

Fabulous :blush: well done
Look forward to meeting you both at future events

Lara :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the best club in the UK, any problems we’re here to help. I am sure we’ll see you in the future.

Nice car.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome! and your only up the road from me in MK, when you get it back up and running it might be worth a drive down to one of the MK Retro and Classic Car Meets! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely! I can’t wait to get out and about in it

1 Like

Hi @GTOBLISS ,

Welcome to GTOUK :+1:

It is commendable that you have worked to save such a nice example- well done :clap:

Regarding the club we do a number of meetings throughout the year at various shows etc and have an active forum. You will notice you access to the forum is restricted. This is because we operate on a subscription model where full membership costs ~ £20p/a and gives you access to all the areas of the forum. You can purchase full membership here:

Best regards,

James
Club secretary

3 Likes

Looking good :blush:

1 Like

Once mines up and running would love to head out and get dual pictures! (Northampton based aswell!) shall truly be the envy at the Weston Favell Shopping centre!

2 Likes