Scottish Meet - Duthie Park Aberdeen

I should be there - I will book the day off work for it next week. Might be in a company car - depending on the state of the GTO. Under going some work very soon (clutch and passenger door needs painted as some arsehole really badly scratched it with something).

Andy mate…what colour are you painting your clutch???

Any hoo…I may have a present for you that will make up for the stress of bucket loss recently…

I may have a flare and bracket you can fit to the passenger footwell bulkhead, I remember you saying you wanted one!!!

then you can call the heat off about the bucket and I can come back to UK to my wife and kids again!!!

Mark

Well I have arranged bodyshop for next week and Clutch/flywheel at Sitech the week after so GTO should be fighting fit for it.

I could be persuaded to call off Agent 47 for the trinkets you offer Mark…where did you manage to find them? You bought another GTO? Will the bucket be making an appearance?

No more GTO’s purchased, but I have bought a flare and bracket so you can have it!

I would like to say the bucket will be there…it probably will be there but you know how it has this nasty habit of not ending up in your boot!!!

Thinking of maybe getting Simon to strip my gearbox as well later this year!

Are you getting that dent sorted in you other door also?

Okay will see you on the 25th then

Mark

yay :smiley: i’m going to my first gto meet! just gota remember where all of those pesky speed cameras are in aberdeen :twisted:

john

Hmm, we could have a treasure hunt [size=7](AKA find the bucket)[/size] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one John (Darkwing) will be good to have a new member to meet up with…depends which may you come down, its not too bad via Hutley I think, avoid the Peterhead areas as there are lots hidden there…
Also look on this before you leave

http://www.nescamp.co.uk/sites.htm

See you there

Mark

[quote]No more GTO’s purchased, but I have bought a flare and bracket so you can have it!

I would like to say the bucket will be there…it probably will be there but you know how it has this nasty habit of not ending up in your boot!!!
[/quote]

Only when bucket-thieves are about. :evil:

Does your wife know about this? :shock: :wink:

[quote]Are you getting that dent sorted in you other door also?
[/quote]

It was actually that door that they scratched (passenger side) so it’s a two birds, one stone thing.

Should be up for it (as long as mine is still moving by then :wink: )

Think Monday 26th is a bank holiday so the 25th is a good day for me :smiley:

Might bring the wife (if thats ok :oops: ) to keep me company on the 3 hour drive up to Aberdeen :lol:

Paul…yes bring your wife by all means, Amanda often comes along or one of the kids as they are all car mad too!

Andy…some very dubious editing there - I had to go back and check what I had written!!!

fingers crossed we have a nice day!

EWAN - did you manage to contact the guy we met at Fraserburgh last year, I was supposed to call him about his GTO but didn’t manage before coming away

Thanks
Mark

:lol:

Just noticed the update in your sig Mark. Will your good lady be bringing the NSX down as well? Would be nice to have a little nose round one.

Andy, wasn’t planning bring it along actually, thought I’d better be a bit anal and purist and have our GTOUK Scottish meets for GTO’s (or at least Mitsubishi’s only)!

Will try and get it along to most ClanJapan meetings tho’ its a lovely car, so different to the GTO, so yes you need to get a look at it and see what you think sometime. I am trying to buy an NSX-R mesh engine cover at the moment, the OEM cover is like a rear parcel shelf, that totaly hides the glorious V6 engine…the NSX-R one is mesh and lets small boys peer in and drool at it!!!

Mark

Sorry lads im out for sun ,Linda,s organised a 50th party for me :roll: have a good day lads and dont make too much noise :lol:

Mo

FFS Mo…you can have 50th birthday anytime!!! :lol:

Have a good one mate and maybe try and meet up again in Balmedie if your staying there soon!

Mark

[quote]Sorry lads im out for sun ,Linda,s organised a 50th party for me :roll: have a good day lads and dont make too much noise :lol:

Mo[/quote]

its no this sunday mo its next month :?

[quote]

[quote]Sorry lads im out for sun ,Linda,s organised a 50th party for me :roll: have a good day lads and dont make too much noise :lol:

Mo[/quote]

its no this sunday mo its next month :?[/quote]

:lol: cheers scott -christ am getting worse :hairout: must be my age
Mo

Mo[/quote]

When are we getting our invites Mo? :stir: :lol:

Ewan that would have been a great idea a fiftieth gto birthday party :party:
but its a family thing only im afraid :roll:
Mo

[quote]

its no this sunday mo its next month :?
:lol: cheers scott -christ am getting worse :hairout: must be my age
Mo[/quote]

You’re having “senior moments” already Mo. Can you get a twin turbo Zimmer Frame? Tell you what - we will have a whip round and get you some string back driving gloves.

Don’t even need to run away from the old giffer…! :wink:

:lol: nice one Andy funny enough i was in my dads loft today and we found one of them 80s style bead seat covers,dad tried to talk me into using it,he said well yer gettin tae that age kidda got tae watch yer back while yer drivin that ■■■■■■ hot rod :rofl: nearly pissed myself laughing
mo