Scottish Meet - Duthie Park Aberdeen

could be the new mod for this year mo,do they fit recaros :lol:

:lol: :bandance: think ill try them for a laf and photo them for a post[code:1:7f994be828]
Mo[/code:1:7f994be828]

OMG - I used to have them in my Sierra 2.3 Diesel! I was only about 30!!! What the hell was I playing at!!!

Get it on Ebay or in the for sale section Mo

hes given them to his neighbor (who,s 23)and drives -------------------------a scooby :rofl:
mo

Long time no see gents. Started my film production company and lost all my free time. Free time apparently costs money.

And my GTO decided the clutch was no longer usable on the way to work this morning, so after some crazy driving in 3rd gear, queues and hill starts are such fun with one gear and no clutch, I’ll have to get a new one fitted.

Any suggestions for particular flavours?

I’m in Spain shortly, returning on Saturday 24th, so, clutch depending, I’ll be there on the Sunday.

Cheers all.

welcome stranger :lol: hope you can make the meet and make a short gto movie :wink:
i just got an rps street max clutch fitted with fidanza flywheel,simon at sitech racing fitted for me when rebuilding my engine/gearbox.

scott

Hey hey stranger. Join the no-clutch club. My is in advanced stages of death as well. Replacement is sitting in my living room. Going for the exedy/luk stock replacement and a fidenza flywheel. Booked in at Sitech next week. I know that Rob is getting flywheel’s in next week after my pestering all day for one!! Hope to see you there on the 25th.

Good to see you again Andrew…clutchs seem to be flavour of the month and gearboxes!!! I need to decide what to fit also…

Hope you can make it on 25th

Mark

[quote]Good to see you again Andrew…clutchs seem to be flavour of the month and gearboxes!!! I need to decide what to fit also…

Hope you can make it on 25th

Mark[/quote]

Proper headlights would be a good start…! :stir:

Hmmmm you seem to be forgetting one little fact Andy…I still have your bucket!!! Just because Mk2 owners get confused with too many buttons to press!

:gay:

[quote]Hmmmm you seem to be forgetting one little fact Andy…I still have your bucket!!! Just because Mk2 owners get confused with too many buttons to press!

:gay:[/quote]

eh what buttons mines! missin a few
mo

And thats why you and Andy bought a Mk2 Mo! Less buttons to get get confused with and things popping up in front of you when you turn the lights on giving you a scare!

:wink:

[quote]

[quote]Hmmmm you seem to be forgetting one little fact Andy…I still have your bucket!!! Just because Mk2 owners get confused with too many buttons to press!

:gay:[/quote]

eh what buttons mines! missin a few
mo[/quote]

That’s because bits fell off your’s in the factory and they couldn’t be bothered putting them back on…:twisted:

Bits are still falling off mine Andy!!!

:lol: I was meaning Mo’s…but if the cap fits etc. I would settle for normal locks and working ECS.

Oh my locks are sweet and my ECU has a clean bill of health from the DOC…life is good!

As long as I am idling or flat out acceleration - anything inbetween is like riding on fast camel its so jerky!

Sure that’s your GTO and not your Kazakstany company car?

Andy im getting too old and confused for too many buttons switches and flashing lights :lol:
mo

is this still on for next weekend :? im off to knockhill on sunday to watch the drift championships and on the clanjapan stand :smiley:

scott

Hi Scott,

As per the first post yes!
Sunday 25th May - Duthie Park!

My company’s sending me offshore on Saturday, but should be back on Tuesday! I’m still waiting for a few bits to finish putting my car back together. If I’m onshore I’ll be there!

Cheers
Ewan