Scottish meets in august

i’ll start this one off for all the meets we will arrange in august.

SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST 2007
CHATELHERAULT CLASSIC CAR SHOW
HAMILTON

ive spoken to andy at the revdevils and he says we can join on their club stand as there are spaces left.

if any of the aberdeen crew want to go they are welcome to come down on saturday and kip over at my place :wink:

1: scott(scoob)

scott

2:Andy

3: john :roll:

SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST 2007
CHATELHERAULT CLASSIC CAR SHOW
HAMILTON

1: scott
2: andy
3: john

great day out loads of cars from all eras plus a spectacular place to hold the event :smiley: was great last year.

im for this if im home :stuck_out_tongue:

Party at Scotts then? :wink:
I’ll have to check if I’m on call or not… hmm… Not that it matters, I was at the last meeting :lol: I’m in…
I don’t know if I’ll need accomodation or not. Thanks for the offer Scott. :smiley:

1: scott
2: andy
3: john
4: Ewan

your welcome to stay mate :wink:

link to event http://www.southlanarkshire.gov.uk/portal/page/portal/EXTERNAL_WEBSITE_DEVELOPMENT/SLC_ONLINE_HOME/SLC_WHATS_ON/EVENTS_SUMMARY_DETAIL/?event_id=2437

spare bed at mine also if needs be :stuck_out_tongue:
1-scott
2-andy
3-john
4-ewan
5-mo

Sounds like a great idea and maybe the time we confirm our route etc for Skye tour also! Well done Scott

1-scott
2-andy
3-john
4-ewan
5-mo
6-Mark

guys i spoke to ruth from the revdevils as she is organising this event and she needs all your full name to fill out the entry forms so if you can let me know or pm me your full names i will send the info to her :smiley:

cheers scott