Selling my car

decided to sell the car if anyone wants to take it on and inspect engine knock or fit a replacement engine . looking for 6k . I have more than that in parts in it and the mr shell is mint . if it doesn’t sell ill break it so no fussed either way just had enough its been over 2 years building this car .custom paint work ,just had the heads skimmed and valves seated ,new timing belt kit , new alloy rad and low temp thermostat . developed a slight knock this week when on the dyno setting it up so not ran since I drove it off dyno .everything on this car is pretty new as came off my last gto which did spin a bearing . stainless exhaust(mongoose) with 350z tailtrims . ek2 down pipe , new prop bearings ,custom evo8 seats ,hks gauges ,apexi safc ,greddy boost control ,momo steering ,brand new xxr530s with new tyres some marks on wheels after transporting the last time from my unit .bc coilovers as new , wide arched custom body , custom bonnet ,robo mod glass headlights ,grooved front discs with standard mk2 brakes, brand new comp 2 clutch .co2 purge kit ,cx intercooler kit ,under car leds .cheap android double din head unit with jbl and alphasonic speakers ,8’’ sub, '2 jbl amps . gutted but be a good car for someone that can look at the engine or just fit another runner in it ,I cant be arsed lol all the build details are on ■■■■■ and gtouk aswell so well documented

Gutted to read that Scott , hope you have a change of heart I really do .

I know full well just how gutting it is though from my old one when you think your troubles are behind you then bam you get kicked in the nuts again

1 Like

I might of found a cheap donor engine to fit while I inspect and rebuild mine. so car could still be staying .

9 Likes

Don’t let it beat You Scott You’ve gone too far with it to give up now !

1 Like

Come on Scott…Get it together…

I’m sure you will come up with something. After speaking to you last week its clear youre an enthusiast, but it’s a bummer when you spend a lot of money then something unrelated goes wrong.
Hope you will have a change of heart, you’re too far down the road to throw in the towel now…

Best of luck .

Bill.

2 Likes