Selling my GTO - N50NHC

I’ve decided to sell my GTO. Its a 1996 Auto SR in (Galaxy Pearl White) W75a with approx. 133k km on the clock. MOT until 17/03/25.

I’ve decided to list it here first as I’d personally prefer it if it went to a member as I know it will be taken care of and not wrapped around a tree.

Mechanically is pretty sound, but the paint work needs a bit of TLC as its started to crack on the front and rear bumpers. - It just did a 2.5k km round trip from Ireland and back without a single issue.

Its currently on the OEM 18inch chrome wheels which could use a refurb as the chrome is starting to peel in some areas and a full set of brand new Toyo Proxes sport II which were fitted earlier this year.

Full service was done in 2021 and the Cambelt and water pump was done in 2022. Both @ 118k KM

I’ve done engine and transmission oil changes on an annual basis since I’ve owned the car

The car has been welded and undersealed to help prevent any future corrosion to the chassis

I’ve also replaced the weatherstrips with Genuine Mitsubishi ones supplied from a dealer in the USA.

Invoice copies for services and parts ordered while in my ownership are available.

My asking price is £5000 ono, as that seems to be the going rate for NAs these days.

6 Likes

That’s a lovely example Tom, and so too is the backdrop!
Well done for all the work you’ve put into the car, and good luck with the sale.
Best wishes,
Mike

1 Like

Thanks Mike,
It is very much a reluctent sale as I now need a car for work and definitely cant use my GTO as a commuter (Thank you ULEZ) but dont have the space for 2nd car.

I know once I’m in the position to own two cars I will definitely be looking to get another GTO for sure.