Selling snap on tool box

Selling a 42 inch limited edition snap on toolbox which cost me 2 grand with loads of tools. Due to getting another job i no longer need these as I have a loads of tools in the shed, had the box 16 months and it’s mint, no scratches and still has the plastic on the draws comes with the extra £300 stainless steel work top, 2 month old Milwaukee 3/8 gun and 3 batteries , cost me 350 3 months ago,2 x snap inspection tourches both led and a crp129 obd code reader cost me 280 6 months ago, clears codes , service lights etc, it’s a ■■■■■■ good little machine for the money! I have about 3 grands worth of tools , all with life time warranty. I’ll gwt some pictures up Monday, I’m looking for 2 grand which is cheap for the whole lot , all in all I have spent about 5.5 grand on my collection. I’ve seen these box’s sell for 1-1500 just for the box. The moneys for my Respray and rear steer delete :wink:

3 Likes

I may be interested in some bits if you end up splitting mate

I’m going to sell the whole lot as one mate, I could prob make more money splitting them but it’s more hassle than it’s worth

@just_cool @DavePerky is this one for beanus ? Though i believe he kept his biggest tool

1 Like

That wasn’t a very big one apparently, but he kept Neil :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s what’s in my goody box :slight_smile:

Jenson this would be idle for your workshop mate :wink:

3 Likes

Very true Tom, but I think he quite likes being married :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracie

7 Likes

Box is now sold for 2 grand! Bodywork next week then it’s getting mapped then wrapped ! Sooo excited I can’t wait! Going for the Matt grey with gloss black wheels! This is the colour I really want

what do you think? Will it suit a gto?

4 Likes

Sounds nice, like the sound of that colour combination sounds dark and sinuses

Would it suit the car thoe ?

Who knows ! One way to find out

1 Like

Suppose I could always change it if I don’t lie it. But it looks lovely on the Audi

Just go for it tom , will stand out when done , if further down the line you don’t like it you can always take it off providing your paintwork was stable originally if not it will pull it off :joy: that aside you could always add other wraps into it to make it different :sunglasses:

I’m getting the bodywork done before at the cost of 300, every ding and imperfection. Sort of looking forward to getting it pushed to 18psi next sat. It’s nice when it all starts coming together, Someone should get a medal for producing those usb sticks! Fantastic little things for a tenner. Body works booked for two weeks Monday be ready Friday that week. Then I’ve got a 3 hour drive to Leeds .

2 Likes

From where @tomkeep1985, it would only take me two, are you on the Sarf coast or in Scotland? Mind you at 18 psi, make for a fun ride there :joy::joy::joy::astonished:

Hertfordshire mate 178 miles but I’m sticking to the speed limits

1 Like

Got ya! Norf Landun ennit!!! Ask Henning :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s a little town called harpenden , and it’s ‘innit’ :joy:

1 Like

The guys let me down! All tools 600 and the box 600. Just want them gone ASAP ! Finally ! SOLD SOLD

1 Like