September 13T Turbo Kit Special Offer!

I must Be stupid !!!

I am offering during September my 13T turbo kit for the amazing price of just £699 a saving of £100.

These Turbos are a direct bolt on kit, you do not have to do any mods to the car, accept the rear turbo outlet pipe which has to be modified to accept the larger outlet of the 13T Turbo’s.
The front engine mount proximity issue has now been resolved on the turbo itself, and it only really affected some cars with aftermarket manifolds anyway

ALL studs are repaired and they are delivered to you ready to be installed.
All cores go through a rigorous test procedure before they are dispatch to ensure only the highest quality cores are used

Each set comes with a complete install kit and even the water feed and return hoses don’t need to be made up now either !!!..lol ( which i know Ben @Eurospec loves doing… sniggers !!)

These Turbos are probably the most widely used Turbos in the UK for a turbo upgrade…and are proven to make over 450BHP and more than 20PSI of boost!!!

And now at a truly bargain price for this month only !!!

Give me a call on 01702-614469 for details

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/images/13t%20039.jpg

Give me a call on 01702-614469 for details

Darn. You would do this after just shelling out on a new Blackberry and Sony HiFi.

Excellent, can I cancel the order placed several years ago and place it now please, I’ll take the £100 in cash next time I see you, cheers mate.
:lol:

Dave

No Problems Dave

I will take the money off the storage charges for the stuff you have stored here !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This has remained me to chat to you know who !!! about your block !!!

Gonna Call him right now and then call you

Cheers Rob

Humm

Storage eghhh! Well can I have a cut from all the bits you had in for me but sold to people that had running cars ( I am good to people) I know you prob have the bits back in for me now

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dave

[quote]Humm

Storage eghhh! Well can I have a cut from all the bits you had in for me but sold to people that had running cars ( I am good to people) I know you prob have the bits back in for me now

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dave[/quote]

Paul lloyd loves you for it, but only just… !!!..lol