Shakespear County Raceway RWYB 13th June

Well after the bad day out we had last weekend ( p*ssing it down with rain, car not running correctly ) have decided to try again at the next one 13th June, looking at the events for that weekend at Shakey it will be far less busy than it was last week, all are welcome if you want to come & give your car a run or simply come & support any members who do turn up & run 8)

Cheers Julian.

Bugger !!

Too soon for me :frowning:

Maybe next one eh

i will come if i can get the day off work!! :slight_smile:

Paul

Can’t make this one I’m afraid, I’ll be at LeMans :smiley: 8)

Dave

Anyone else for this one :roll: , Well i will be there having fun anyway 8)

Julian.

i will be there too :slight_smile:

Paul

Gotta work- sorry guys.

Cheers,

Ben.

[quote]Gotta work- sorry guys.

Cheers,

Ben.[/quote]

come on Ben, you need to pull that middle finger out!! :slight_smile:

Paul

Maybe the week after…different venue :wink:

Just going to post up about Santa Pod for the week after :wink:

Julian.

Any more coming to this, gonna be a nice day as well :smiley: :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]Any more coming to this, gonna be a nice day as well :smiley: :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

just me and thee old chap!!!

Paul

[quote]

[quote]Any more coming to this, gonna be a nice day as well :smiley: :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

just me and thee old chap!!!

Paul[/quote]

Looks that way, my eldest lad is coming down as well but he`s only in a Subaru Impreza wrx sti so i will have to keep waiting for him :roll: See you there :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]i will be there too :slight_smile:

Paul[/quote]

Was that you I raced on saturday in my Gtir?
I didn’t realise how close you were timewise until I looked at my slip later on. What was your best time? I got a 12.063 at 112.66mph which was my new pb. (the race against you was my 2nd slowest time of the day)

[quote]

Paul[/quote]

I didn’t realise how close you were timewise until I looked at my slip later on. What was your best time? I got a 12.063 at 112.66mph which was my new pb. (the race against you was my 2nd slowest time of the day)[/quote]

It was indeed Paul who you went up against & i remember seeing you there ( well the Gtir anyway) I think Paul had a bit of a boost leak but i dare say when he sees this post he will respond :smiley: I think he did a pb of 12.210 @ 115 mph

Julian.

[quote]

Paul[/quote]

I didn’t realise how close you were timewise until I looked at my slip later on. What was your best time? I got a 12.063 at 112.66mph which was my new pb. (the race against you was my 2nd slowest time of the day)[/quote]

yes that was me!! yours is f’in quick!!!

as julian said i am having boosting issues!! :frowning: i can only seem to hold 17psi, it setup to run 22/24 psi, i was hoping to move into the 11’s but was not to be!!

i love the Gtir’s they just look so normal! then you plant the right hoof and goes!!! it’s great!!!

maybe we will meet again when i got the leak sorted!! :slight_smile:

are you a ex gto/gt owner as your join date on this forum is 2004!!!

Paul

Mine’s quick, but your mph was faster at the 1/8th by 2.5mph but in 0.37s longer, but I clawed it back to within 0.21mph over the line :lol: Yours is pretty impressive too for a big car.

I was hoping to break into the 11s too, but just missed out. I worked out I needed to lose another 25kg or gain 10bhp to do it. Gutted. :lol: Maybe I should have tried taking the rear spoiler off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alot of people don’t have a clue what a Gtir is as they’re not that common, so they get a major shock when we floor it.

Possibly next time you see me I might have upgraded the standard turbo to an HKS GT-RS and be running around 400bhp. As far as I know, I currently have the fastest standard turbo’d Gtir and I’m still an easy 30ish bhp off what a good standard engine/turbo/injectors can do.

I’ve never owned a Gto/gt. I forgot why I signed up. I think it was to post some pictures of Dave Naxtons car that I took at TOTB one year.