Shakespeare County Raceway RWYB

[quote]

[quote]I think we can always say you cannot please all of the people all of the time, some are better for Sunday & some are better for Saturday, as i said before i like the Saturday cos it`s less busy :roll: So thats when i will be there :wink:

Julian.[/quote]

see ya saturday!! :slight_smile: what time mush?

Paul[/quote]

Around 10.30 -11.00am :lol:

Julian.

[quote] there is a small convoy traveling down from M1 jnc.27 so if you want to follow on please do so. I am sooooooo much looking forwards to this event

Julian.[/quote]

What time is the convoy meeting mate? I’ll hide at the back :lol:

Dave

[quote]

[quote] there is a small convoy traveling down from M1 jnc.27 so if you want to follow on please do so. I am sooooooo much looking forwards to this event

Julian.[/quote]

What time is the convoy meeting mate? I’ll hide at the back :lol:

Dave[/quote]

To be leaving around 9.15am :smiley: You can sit at the back with my lad he`s bought himself a Scooby :oops: :oops: :lol:

Julian.

According to the Met office the weather is at the moment looking good for Saturday 8) :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]According to the Met office the weather is at the moment looking good for Saturday 8) :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

good o, who is coming then Jules???

Paul

[quote]

[quote]According to the Met office the weather is at the moment looking good for Saturday 8) :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

good o, who is coming then Jules???

Paul[/quote]

Well apart from anyone who has posted on here, Dave ( Sprite ) Carl with my old n/a, his mate who has just bought a TT ( If its running by then ), Richard ( Tango ) with Sulleys old Mk1, my eldest son with his 54 plate Scooby WRX STI with full Prodrive wotsit on it & then anyone else who cares to turn up on the day as well :smiley: :smiley:

Julian.

If I make it, it will not be in the GTO as it’s currently in pieces :lol:
I expect I will be working on it sat, but if for any reason I am not, then I will come and spectate.
Marty

Ben still coming?? i would like to see the gto in action!! :slight_smile:

Paul

Some one sent me this link to work out your 1/4 mile times, i did a comparison from when i had the n/a & it said 1/4 time 13.76 @ 103.1 my time was actualy 13.71 @ 98.9 pretty dam close
http://www.letstorquebhp.com/calculator.asp it gives Behns time as 10.44

Julian.

How strict are they regarding helmets? as i don’t have one!! can i rent one from them?

paul

[quote]How strict are they regarding helmets? as i don’t have one!! can i rent one from them?

paul[/quote]

I don’t remember any helmet requirements for Shakespeare. Your getting faster Paul so you’re gonna need one soon for your own piece of mind!

You can’t rent helmets at Santa Pod and never seen such a thing at Shakespeare - would you want to wear some scanky lid anyway?!

James

[quote]How strict are they regarding helmets? as i don’t have one!! can i rent one from them?

paul[/quote]

You are supposed to wear one if you are going to be going faster than 100mph, you also have to have your arms covered, I have 2 more or less brand new helmets, i will bring them with me & at least if we have to we will have some to use :wink: ( depending how large your head is :roll: )

Julian.

Just been on the met office website, the forecast for Sat doesn’t look too good now :cry:

Dave

[quote]Just been on the met office website, the forecast for Sat doesn’t look too good now :cry:

Dave[/quote]

It seems to change day by day, Monday it said sunny, Wednesday it said light showers. today it still says light showers but sunny intervals for Sunday. I don`t know what everyone wants to do cos you only have to spit on the ground at Shakespeare & they close the track down till it dries :roll: I know one thing if it does rain on Saturday & it looks a lost cause, then i will be there Sunday if it stays dry, best we all check Friday pm

Julian.

I’m up at Japfest on Saturday and was gutted I was going to miss watching you guys run.

If the rain spoils it for Saturday and it moves to Sunday, I’ll come up (to spectate).

Cheers,

Ivan.

[quote]I’m up at Japfest on Saturday and was gutted I was going to miss watching you guys run.

If the rain spoils it for Saturday and it moves to Sunday, I’ll come up (to spectate).

Cheers,

Ivan.[/quote]

I think a decision will have to be made on Friday afternoon, Again we cannot please everyone but there is no point sitting there if we can`t run :roll: Lets see what the next 24hrs brings :wink:

Julian.

Just checked again & the update now shows showers for Sunday as well :roll:

Julian.

What a difference a day makes ( song title in there somewhere ) Met office now saying Sunny intervals till after lunch then light showers, so me & my little convoy will be there regardless 8) :smiley: .

See ya all there.

Julian.

Sorry guys, I’m out. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Still not got my transfer box sorted.

G.U.T.T.E.D.!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Wishing everyone good luck for some great times for those lucky ones who get to go.

Me either- i cant make it. Havent finished my car, too many customer ones to do first.

Sorry guys.

Cheers,

Ben.