Shakey screen

Hi Dean,
Is there something wrong with the site? I ask this as when I click on a topic, it takes me to the topic ok but as it settles in to the page the page seems to flicker up and down rapidly for a second or so, but the background stays still. Hope you can understand this :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

What OS and browser version are you experiencing this issue on?

This will make 'em laugh, eeerrrm, Win 7 and IE I think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: OK - you should be able to get all the details here: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/

Win 7 and IE11 cheers :blush:

Hi @just_cool,

I’ve tested in Windows 7 IE11 - It seems to be working fine for me.

Here is a screen capture of what it looks like it for me

Can you see the “shakey screen” action in the capture?

Cheers,
Dean.

Thanks for checking it out for me Dean, typical, just like when you have a fault with a car, you take it to the garage and let them have a look at it and it behaves impeccably. Seems to be working ok now, don’t know what it was maybe just my computer.
How do you do that screen capture? Looks good :wink:
Right, now to do a new topic :laughing:

1 Like

@just_cool I use LICEcap to do quick screen captures and then use a graphics package to make them smaller for inserting here.

Try and keep the captures short and in a small area to keep the file size down.

Okey Dokey!

:sunglasses:

@just_cool Are you still experiencing any shaking?

It could be one of the plugins or add-ons you might have installed in your browser - those little buggers get in there from applications like Skype and Adobe Reader and alike.

You can check out what you have installed and disable - or even remove them via these instructions:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Not now Dean, only me as I overtook a line of vehicles along a dual carriage way on my way back home and a BMW squad car was at the front, as it was a long left handed bend so I didn’t see him. Pulled in front and he never did a thing, phew!!!

Or should I say YAY!!!

1 Like

Woo - OK great news - on both counts :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.