Silver GTO spoiler with LED brake light. also Bonnet vents

Hi,

Have these hanging around! spoiler @£30 for a member. collection Brighton. Bonnet vents free if collected!

Spoiler is in good condition! there were a few small stone chips on the front facing left side which i have sprayed and t-cut in.

Chris

Hi,

don’t think potential buyer can get down to brighton, so still available!

If the spoiler is symphonic silver, fits a Mk2 and doesn’t sell - please let me know.

Or… if it’s symphonic silver, fits a Mk2 and whoever was going to buy it was going to paint it anyway, let me buy it instead and you can have my old spoiler which needs painting for whatever it costs to post it to you. ITMS :slight_smile:

[quote]If the spoiler is symphonic silver, fits a Mk2 and doesn’t sell - please let me know.

Or… if it’s symphonic silver, fits a Mk2 and whoever was going to buy it was going to paint it anyway, let me buy it instead and you can have my old spoiler which needs painting for whatever it costs to post it to you. ITMS :)[/quote]

Hi,

I still have it! i just can’t ship it at the moment? getting a box and waiting in for couriers isn’t an option right now, so would ideally have to be collected from Brighton & Hove.

Not sure its symphonic silver!! its very close if it isn’t, just can’t be sure as i never picked it up till after selling my GTO.

Chris

Hiya,

Would it be OK if I popped down sometime so we can check the colour against my car?

I think I’m kicking about on Saturday or Sunday morning. Maybe we should take this to PMs :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mike

[quote]Hiya,

Would it be OK if I popped down sometime so we can check the colour against my car?

I think I’m kicking about on Saturday or Sunday morning. Maybe we should take this to PMs :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mike[/quote]

Hi,

Yes no problem i’m around this weekend! I’ll pm my contact details.

Chris