Simply Japanese 04th August 2013 Beaulieu

Nice to see some gtos at the event today including two that made it into the peoples choice final. Well done Gavin we will have to try harder next time to get the win. :slight_smile: photos to follow.

cheers,
Neil

Lol, yes yours got in on pure merit where as mine was the combination of tactical voting via my elite voting team :wink:

Nah seriously though good times, finally got to see Neil’s car in the flesh, the finish is superb. Butlers spay job was top notch and there were 2 really fine examples of unmolested mk2/3’s with low mileage. Really well looked after cars. As always not many GTO’s so we got a fair bit of attention. Spoke to loads of people, its such a loved car. Did miss Dave though, wasn’t the same without you buddy. Pics to follow.

Was great to meet you guys. Will def be doing more… Actually got home and did a bit more engine bay glamming! Misses was out :slight_smile: ! Lol will shove some photos up. Sorry didn’t get chance to say good bye Neil! Thanks for the compliments too :smiley:

[quote]Lol, yes yours got in on pure merit where as mine was the combination of tactical voting via my elite voting team :wink:

Nah seriously though good times, finally got to see Neil’s car in the flesh, the finish is superb. Butlers spay job was top notch and there were 2 really fine examples of unmolested mk2/3’s with low mileage. Really well looked after cars. As always not many GTO’s so we got a fair bit of attention. Spoke to loads of people, its such a loved car. Did miss Dave though, wasn’t the same without you buddy. Pics to follow.[/quote]

Good to see you all had a good time…yeah wish was there as well…maybe next year…be good to see the pic’s and well done to Neil and gavi for getting in the peoples choice again.

Simply Japanese 2013 simply 3k’s rules ;]
Well done Gents. I hope to see you all again soon.

Just a couple of shots

Sorry Neil but its too funny not to have your lineup photo :slight_smile:

Got bored when home so added to the bling! (More white!!!)

Nice photos, you caught my car just at the right time with the sun. Your car looked stunning as well, actually all the gtos looked great. I will try to get the photos done today. Gavins car is very clean, never really had a chance to see it until now.

Cheers,
Neil.

I’m hoping this link works, it’s people’s choice award drive with Neil n Gavin in it