Simply Japanese 2015

Hi GTO UK,

It was great to see some of you guys down at simply Japanese in Beaulieu - I’m terrible with names but a big thanks to the guy who gave me a free genuine gear knob for my car (Red 1999 3000GT). I am already looking at some of the future meetings and get together in the south on the site.

Cheers,

James

6 Likes

join up fella, we have loads going on and great info and resources too. I’ll be uploading my photos and report very soon.

2 Likes

@gavin_naish is spot on, welcome to the club, you’ve already seen how great some of our meets are and how awesome our members are :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Glad I could help with the gear knob mate, it 's been sat in my glovebox for months. you did me a favour. lol

Join up and then join us at JAE! The closing date has gone to buy through the club but I’m sure you can still buy through the event and come over and see us!

Hi,

Great to meet you at the event and your car looks great, hope to see you again soon.

Cheers,
Neil.

Hi all,

Well I took the plunge and have now signed up for full membership. can’t to come along to some of the events am still getting used to the website and where everything is.

james

2 Likes

Good to have you aboard

Welcome to GTOUK :sunglasses: well done on your win

Craig :smile:

Welcome to the club, any questions regarding the forum just ask away.

Cheers,
Neil.