Simply Japanese Beaulieu - Sunday 24th July 2022

Tickets purchased, good to go :+1:

Looking forward to another trip out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

so is everyone meeting to drive in together ? if so where and when?

I think Mark said it best:

1 Like

Joe,
Are you heading to Beaulieu from Southanmpton, or Royston? If it’s the latter, you are very welcome to pop by this way to borrow a couple of GTOUK banners and/or flags if you’d like to. Absolutely no problem if it’s too far out of your way though.
Good luck to all of you going to Beaulieu. That should be a really decent meet up.
I can’t make it to this one this time around, due to family commitments.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I’d love to bring some banners but I’ll be travelling from Southampton unfortunately so a bit too far to come up to you.

Looking forward to catching up again at Santa Pod in October.

I would have loved to have gone, but unfortunately, it is my turn to get covid.
Marty

No problem Joe. Yep, see you at Santa Pod.
Have a great time at Beaulieu!

1 Like

Happy to meet up. I’m planning to be at Rownham Services at about 07.15 for a McMuffin and a Coffee :+1: I probably wouldnt leave it too late before setting off from there, my last couple of trips to Beaulieu have involved a lot of queuing. Anyone been lately? How was it getting in?: :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi Mick I won’t be able to make Sunday now as coming back from Bhp fuel fest Sunday in Exeter my transfer case seals leaked out again & car off road until I can get some new seals & refit luckily transfer case still good tho.
But you are right best to get there early as traffic is a nightmare queuing to get in.
I still may get there by grabbing lift so hopefully see you there :crossed_fingers:

I’ll see you there around 7:15

1 Like

Glad transfer box is ok, maybe still see you there, if not then hopefully catch up in not too distant future :+1:

1 Like

Nice one, cheers Joe :smiley:

1 Like

To all those going tomorrow, have a lovely time, it’s a great event, so much to see and do, don’t forget to get some pics to show our members this event for another year :+1:.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

It was definitely a great day. Lovely to see you again @mickJ and to meet you @mark6 and @richard3. Sorry I missed you @Driftaway.

I counted 8 GTO’s/3000GT’s total so it would be great to make this a club event for next year.

By the time I got the camera out most of you guys had left, but I still got a few shots.

Mick leaving:

All the GT’s I managed to capture:

A lovely Starion:

A nice Evo2:

3 Likes

Great pics Joe, glad the :sun_with_face: was out for you and you had a great day, it really is a good event.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Sorry caught covid gutted to miss it

I was there too

3 Likes

Here you are too:

At 1:43
You’re even in the cover

And Mick at 1:56

2 Likes

Looks like you all had a good day, hopefully next year we can meet the requirements to have a Club Stand (10 Cars).

So put it in your diary for next July (some time) we’ve been there as a Club before, so we can do it again, this, as you’ve seen is a great event with so much to see and do​:+1::+1::+1:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

6.00am…Sunday Morning
It’s 77 Miles to Beaulieu
I’ve got a full tank of 99 Octane (£2.07 a litre)
a Cappucino from the garage (£9.20 a litre)
New oil
New tyres
It’s raining and I’m wearing sunglasses
The M4 is empty
it doesnt get much better than this! :sunglasses: :grinning:

4 Likes