Simply Japanese Beaulieu - Sunday 24th July 2022

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Is anyone planning on going to this?

Can we do a club stand?

Is there anything I can do to assist with setting this up?

1 Like

This is doable Joe if you are happy to arrange, see what interest comes up here and take it from there, Steve and I have been to this before and it’s a great event.

We have 2 options here, Club Stand or Coming with Freinds

• where you arrive together to ensure you are parked together.

Let’s see what interest there is and if you go for the Club stand we can work out some logistics with @dodgemonkey for using Club equipment.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes

I’ll be up for a trip to Beaulieu, been to Simply Japanese twice before, great day out :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

I will be there already have ticket :grinning::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I’m there :+1:

2 Likes

I will also try to get to this. It sounds like it could be a good meeting.

Mike

1 Like

Any other takers on this?

1. JoeB
  2. MickJ
  3. Mark6 (Ticket Purchased)
  4. Driftaway
  5. Dodgemonkey
1 Like

Just bumping this as it really is a great day and a great walk around of things to see and do, and indoor refreshments and food.

If you enjoy car shows and are South of the border this is one not to miss, we are North, but did this one year and it was well worth the travelling.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Think I’m on holiday then - depends what my social secretary has planned for me!

But yes is a good show :+1:

James

2 Likes

Agreed, good day out and your ticket includes motor museum, top gear exhibition and a trip on the monorail :smiley:

Also happy to help out if we go for a club stand :+1:

Mick

2 Likes

Dear Joe,

To qualify for a club stand we do ask that you have a minimum of ten cars coming in, and due to the amount of clubs attending Simply Japanese (currently over 50) we do have to be tight on this.

What I would advise is that you all arrive together on the day, and then we can look to park you together within the event.

If you are able to get more members to come along then do get in touch and we can book you in.

Kind regards,

The Beaulieu Events Team

So I guess we should all buy our own tickets and arrange to meet up beforehand.

1 Like

Yea I’ll see you guys there I was just going to drive and park, live pretty close by

2 Likes

Yep - for those that haven’t been there is plenty of space outside to meet up and enter the site in convoy or the services on the M3/M27 can’t remember which now!

James

1 Like

Well this looks like it could be a seriously good event to go to, and I hope that on the day, the weather is kind. The museum is a must in the first instance. It nearly worked at Santa Pod in May, but there can never be a more impressive sight than a convoy of these highly sophisticated cars cruising into the grounds.
Well done with your efforts on this so far Joe - where do you get the time… :smiley: Maybe dad is somewhere in the background…?
More cars please, if you can, then I can shake off some cobwebs on our flags and banners, and give them a good airing, eh!

Mike

1 Like

I agree that this should hopefully be a very good event. Dad definitely helps with the mechanical side of things sometimes.

im very local to it so may just rock up and park
rik

I’m in Southampton so really local but wouldn’t mind meeting up beforehand if others plan to.

I’m going too.
My gto isn’t, but hitching a ride with Mick.
Marty

1 Like

Best place to meet up would be rownhams services M27 west bound between 7.30- 8.00 AM then convoy in together so we can all park together :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like