Simply Japanese

I’ll be going along with the family, if anyone wants to meet up drop me a pm.

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-japanese

So just so you know I was the only GTO there, which was good as there were loads of common as muck scoobys and skylines!! The car, needless to say attracted a fair bit of attention, I heard quite a few people mutter the words ‘That car from Grand Turismo’ a few times. There must have been about 300 cars in total and from that I was short listed by the public ( 1 of 10) to drive around the estate in a parade!!! Result, all my hard work has finally paid off (and special thanks to Rob in helping me out getting parts etc this week just in time) a mini victory for the GTO.

Result Gavin 8)

Pleased for you mate , yours is one of the handfull of distinctive cars we have in the club , i know youve been through the mill with it too, so to get recognition off people you have never met is a great result 8)

Craig :slight_smile:

Nice to hear even though our cars are far and few that people still recognise them…well done…went to Wilton House and had a good day, there was 3/4 other GTO’s there as well as mine and Ali’s and of course weather played a big part 8)

[quote]

Result Gavin 8)

Pleased for you mate , yours is one of the handfull of distinctive cars we have in the club , i know youve been through the mill with it too, so to get recognition off people you have never met is a great result 8)

Craig :)[/quote]

Yes and today my alternator died, lol what timing. everything was running at 16v :lol: :lol: