Site problems?

Been getting lots of errors when trying to look at posts:

This is happening in IE.

Plus in Firefox (currently having to use Microsh!t IE), it keeps trying to download the php scripts instead of running them. All that happens is it keeps openning new tabs contiuosly.

Russ

i kept having same all of last night but put it down to my highly infected laptop :roll: :roll:

Keep getting the PHP issues myself too, downloading instead of running.

I put in a ticket with the service provider this morning, and they are looking in to it.

I think some child processes on Apache have become corrupt, and it just needs a restart, but they always take their time.

Mark

From the looks of it, it has caught a cold :lol:

Russ

Think I have found the problem and I have written around it.

If anyone else still has an issue please post it up here, but it is working fine from here now.

Mark

I couldn’t access the forum from work yesterday but that could have been down to our firewalls - looks OK today though but I am using a different PC.

J

I couldn’t access the forum this morning at about 5.45am and now I don’t get my email notifications when I get a PM.
Is this just me???

Well I got an email saying this thread had been replied to :smiley:

Wasn’t up at 5.45am but it is working now.

Mark

I’m getting the emails again now :smiley:

And why weren’t you up at that time Mark :shock: I thought everyone got up this early to check up on the forum :roll:
Look at what time I posted this :wink: I had a lie in that day :lol:

[quote]I’m getting the emails again now :smiley:

And why weren’t you up at that time Mark :shock: I thought everyone got up this early to check up on the forum :roll:
Look at what time I posted this :wink: I had a lie in that day :lol:[/quote]

I was actually awake when you posted this, I went to bed at 5.30am, then I got a call at 8am saying the alarm was going off at work, and they have set off the smoke cloak, which means I have to come in and make sure server room is OK.

Mark

Couldn’t get on here last night and it’s a bit hit & miss today + the home page doesn’t load properly and can’t access some threads + everythig is very slow. Do you think it might be the ECU ? :?

I had the same problem yesterday as well. I gave up in the end and had a play on another forum :roll:

All back to normal now, for me at least. So thanks to whoever fixed it :slight_smile:

Not back to normal here, same probs for last few days and still having trouble, not a moan, just for info for helping it get sorted, can still access, but extremely slow loading each click on thread/post and unstable

Cheers.

Tracie :slight_smile:

:frowning: I spoke too soon - problems back again - as per Tracie’s post above.

Still have issues here with the site, can only access some of the index and very slow and times out.

Steve