Sitech Visit - Perthshire

[quote]Just wanted to say thanks to Simon for putting up with us mooching around all day and supplying us with coffee.

It was really good to get a chance to get together before the new year and have a collective beard stroke with some engineering lessons thrown in! I think everyone enjoyed themselves and gave us a chance to get to know Simon a bit better.

P.s. - don’t forget to give your chimney a sweep Si…:wink: Also do you want our mileage for advertising weekly or monthly?[/quote]

hi guys

same here thanx simon.

:x well im not happy with my focus co-pilot and his video skills footage on the motorway , the sh!t never even pressed the record button , so sorry guys i thought i had some good video footage, but i ended up with nothing ( he’s sacked and need to find someone who can work a cam for next time).

all i ended up with was a couple of pics.

heres an evil lineup

john

good to see all the guys again and wish them all the best for xmas and new year(just missed mo :frowning: sorry mo have a good one) good photos john nice to see the cars together again.

just had some bad news that phil odonel died tonight(celtic ,motherwell)im a friend of his and his family and wish his family all the best and might have to cut my hols short to go to the funeral :cry: bad time of year :cry: gutted

scott

Sorry to hear that Scott

just read it on sky sports text .

Very sad indeed considering how young he was .

Regards

Craig

cheers mate his family are one of the nicest youd ever meet ,so sad :cry:

Sorry to hear that scott. It’s a terrible thing to happen at this time of the year. All the best to his family.

Sorry to hear that Scott.

[quote]
:x well im not happy with my focus co-pilot and his video skills footage on the motorway , the sh!t never even pressed the record button , so sorry guys i thought i had some good video footage, but i ended up with nothing ( he’s sacked and need to find someone who can work a cam for next time).

john[/quote]

Hi John I think you need to sort out that cheeky focus driving co-pilot/camera man… I think his mum/ granny (can’t remember which) with the quick zimmer frame would be better! It looked like you were going to get some nice convoy shoots, in the spirit of top gear… I can’t believe you do better with a camera strapped to your steering wheel… :wink:

Ewan