Some South Wales Shows

I have emailed some events on info of getting a stand at their shows to try and get our club a little more known in the South Wales area would ANY club members near or far like to give these a go if i get any info from the organisers.

http://www.pembrokeshireclassiccarclub.co.uk/images/gallery/2013/PCCC%20show%20Ad%202013.pdf

http://www.ntfwswansea.co.uk

http://bg5startowns.co.uk/index.php/en/abertillery/star-events/abertillery-classic-vehicle-show

Also one for the future could possibly be

I will also try my best to sort out a South Wales get together at some point (again all welcome not just us welshies) I have added a poll to get an idea on what everyone would like.

Any feedback would be welcomed :smiley:

We would be up for a meet, all sound good :slight_smile:

Once im mobile again properly id be up for that if im allowed :slight_smile:

Craig :slight_smile:

We like to have a good run in the car to a meet, we’ve always said driving it is the best part, so would love to get to your meet, for us, with distance though it would have to be an overnight one, camping, B&B, hotel.

Great to see the enthusiasm from Wales Dani, its needed a kick start and hopefully will be appreciated and successful.

Tracie :smiley:

Yes,very interested just a short drive over the bridge for me. :slight_smile:

Rob

I just voted camping and its at 100% so I guess I am the only one who voted so far :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah since I’m in Cardiff none of those would be to far for me :lol: I think due to the range and diversity of members the club has it would be useful to have both camping and hotel options close to each other.

There are some lovely driving roads once you get past Cardiff and Bridgend. Swansea is lovely and on the right day there are plenty of empty beach front car parks for Photos and occasionally we get some sun :smiley:

I do work a lot of weekends but I am hoping that will change in the near future with a change in direction of jobs so hopefully I’ll be able to get to more meets in the coming months.

Nice to see lots of new members especially those who have recently bought GTO’s or 3000’s joining up and getting involved.

Hopefully we’ll get to put some faces to names in the near future.

Geraint

Yeah nice spot on the events Dani, only one can see which may not be poss is the one on the 15th Sept as it clashes with JAE (and your in Skeggy), but still looks a good event to attend for those who can make it.

:smiley: fantastic to see those near and far wanting to come to us in Wales fingers crossed we can get it a regular thing.

The 15th sept one Dave i’m looking at trying to organise for next year if possible as I know it clashes this year with JAE and our minehead butlins break :-/

I am going to try and run a few events if possible hopefully a mixture for everyone but wanted to put it out there and get a feel for what other members and guests would like and try and cater for everyone :smiley:

Keep the comments and advice coming guys and dont forget to vote on my poll at the top of the page!!

Dani x

[quote]:smiley: fantastic to see those near and far wanting to come to us in Wales fingers crossed we can get it a regular thing.

The 15th sept one Dave i’m looking at trying to organise for next year if possible as I know it clashes this year with JAE and our minehead butlins break :-/

I am going to try and run a few events if possible hopefully a mixture for everyone but wanted to put it out there and get a feel for what other members and guests would like and try and cater for everyone :smiley:

Keep the comments and advice coming guys and dont forget to vote on my poll at the top of the page!!

Dani x[/quote]

yeah I know good to see though and will put a vote in

Count me in for a meet even though I’m “way out west” in Wales—but the bridge is only 2 hours away (with a spirited drive officer)

It would be good to try and get a meet up your ay too Ozzie you will have to let us know of any nice places

It was planned that I would be definitely going to Scolton Manor on 2nd June but all of a sudden I found out that we’re off to the sunshine in Lindos for two weeks on the 29th of this month so sadly won’t be able to make Scolton.
But you’re right Dani----some cracking places and roads in Pembrokeshire which would give the Southern members of the Viet Taff a good run out

sunday is best for us ,i agree theres some grate roads over here . brecons could be a good drive,maybe meet at cardiff gate services good carvary and very reasonable and only 15 mins from bridge,simon :wink:ps i have been to the tredega house show it was a very nice show it was 5 years ago though maybe that would be a good one plus its on a sunday :lol: :wink: