Someone's 60 today ๐Ÿ’š

For those not on Facebook etcโ€ฆ

Would like to wish a special friend a very happy 60th birthday :green_heart:

Congratulations mate @stevie I know you feel a huge weight lifted hereโ€™s to the 65/70 and so on.

Dave :birthday:
Ps watch out for forest fires tonightโ€ฆ thatโ€™s a lotta candles :joy:

7 Likes

Yep happy birthday to a person I regard as a very good mate and also gtouk resident stunt man, have a โ€œsmashingโ€ time matey.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Mate :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Steve.
Hope you have a good day mate.

4 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Steve hope you have a great day :birthday:

James

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @stevie have a great day :champagne::beer::tada:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Steve !

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Steve :champagne::champagne::champagne::birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

Have a Great Birthday Stevie

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @stevie :grin::birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @stevie, I know @Tracie will be lighting the candles, but will you be able to blow them out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink: I think a fire extinguisher might be needed :grin::grin:

All the best,

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @stevie https://youtu.be/Lft51kJdDxc

3 Likes

happy birthday stevie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Stevie Have A Great Day
Steve And Angie

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @stevie

3 Likes

Happy birthday Stevie, hope you had a good one

Paul

3 Likes

Happy birthday Stevie! Have a good one!

3 Likes

Thank you guys,

Had a wonderful day, all made special by @Tracie .

Thank you for the gifts I received from some great members.

This has been a special birthday because of my family history. Not one of my male family have managed to get to 60 for generations, in fact they all died at 59, (father grandfather and great grandfather).

Some of you also know that this year has been a challenge for myself and Trace. Starting with catching the Ecoli bug just before last years AGM. That truly knocked me for six. a cpl of months later I have an operation on my finger that didnโ€™t work out and now Iโ€™m holding back on having it removed. 6 months ago I was quickly operated on. Out of the blue I was having a bath and happened to uncontrollably wee blood. Within a week tests, scans โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  cameras up my willy, followed by a removal of a growth on my prostate.
7th May is my all clear day, fingers crossed.

This is where I throw in more thanks for the guys who know what my year has been and have constantly been there for myself and Trace off the forum.

Cheers peeps

Steve

10 Likes

Hope Steve its all good news on the 7th and the next 12 months and beyond is a successful and well period for both you and Tracie.
Hope you can keep the finger as well.
Looking forward to good times ahead for you.

4 Likes