South West meet?

Nor I. Beerfest on the 19th. :-s

Dee.

Exmouth sounds good, see you all there :smiley:

Shaun

We’ll be there or at least Vinny (the car) will be there but not sure who’ll be in him

Glad your coming along Shaun, it will be nice to catch up, and it’s always good to meet new people. :smiley:

Neil.

Sounds good, just need to MOT mine, it runs out on the 19th :oops: :oops: forgot about that 'til i looked at the certificate the other day.

Mark. :slight_smile:

Sorry guys not sure still, my ankle is still not right.

J

Mark, if you do make it for this is there any chance of putting the gazebo in the car (not sure if it fits in yours) as Neil wants to borrow it for the birthday bash.

As for meeting up on the day, I would suggest we use the parking bays on the sea front. The ones I mean are just past the first car park on the front and where there are loads of spaces facing the sea. This is unless the car park is empty which I very much doubt. I’ll be there from 11 and if anyone wants my mobile number to fin out where we are on the day then please pm me.

Just a quick reminder about this, given the weather at the moment should be nice to sit by the sea, I’ll be there with my daughter and Claire will be there in there afternoon so if you want to join us building sand castles feel free. If you need my number to find us etc then pm me.

Great meet Dave, thanks for arranging it. :smiley:

Neil.

Yes, thanks Dave - it was god to get out as things have been a bit rough over the last few weeks. My ankle has held up OK - just a bit tingly tonight after the drive. BTW was it drive as slow as you can day today. I came back up the A38 from Highridge and the number of people who thought the national speed limit was 25 mph was unbelievable took an hour and a half from Taunton!!

J :slight_smile:

**Great to catch up with people :lol:

Weather was good, nice drive down.

Thanks for organising it Dave 8)

David & Annette**

Well me and May enjoyed ourselves, didnt leave there until about 7.

So what for the next one? any ideas. I thought about having a meet at the Haynes motor museum at Sparkford. We also have the Mount Edgcume show which is good for all as there is alot to do there.

Hi Dave,

We went to the pistonhead supercar sunday last year, a bit far but well worth the visit. August 14th at Wilton house.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21637

Also Haynes motor museum would be a great place to meet.

Cheers,
Neil.

It was really great to see old friends and some new ones we really enjoyed it especially Wendy. Thanks for arranging everything Dave and I shouldn’t have too much trouble persuading Wendy to come along to the next one. Like the sound of the Haynes Museum but where ever would be good.

By the way sorry we had to leave early but we had family commitments Fathers day and all but just to make you green with envy we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy the see side anytime.

See you all soon