South West Motor Show 2008

I can’t make this now.

Bugger :frowning:

Hi all,

I am sorting the tickets today, if anyone else would like to go please let me know asap.

Cheers,
Neil.

Did you get the tickets sorted Neil? How do you want payment?

Hi,

I have paid for the tickets, we normally meet in the tesco car park across the road. I normally take the payment on the day from everyone.

Cheers,
Neil.

What’s the plan then? What’s the postcode for the Tesco’s and what time?

The postcode for the racecourse is TQ12 3AF right opposite tesco’s :wink:

I cannot make this now, as I will be Rallying.

are there any spare tickets? as some now cant make this, need 1 poss 2.
Cheers Rob

I have one spare as Hu isnt going.

Cheers,
Neil.

All cars must be be place by 9.00am so I suggest we meet at 8.45am in the car park. So if you can all meet at 8.40am just to make sure.

Cheers,
Neil.

I am interested in going up, are there any tickets available or am i too late for the GTO stand?

I have no free tickets for the stand, but ill let you know if anyone changes their mind. If not visit anyway.

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks everyone for coming along, had a great day. Also good thinking with the gazebo :smiley:

Cheers,
Neil.

Yep thanks for sorting out tickets etc Neil. Next time I’m over Brendans way I’ll try and pick up a club gazebo as we found out mine isnt too waterproof.

Was a good day even if I didnt manage to pass my car off as a GTO

Many thanks to Neil for sorting the tickets and many thanks to Dave for supplying the gazeebo. A small gathering but it was nice to see you all again.
We must get a club gazeebo sorted for the South-West lot.

Mark. :slight_smile:

Has anyone got any pics of the day, muppet here forgot the camera. Good to see you guys, and I think Mark managed to pursuade me to spend a small fortune :roll:

Was very good to see you all (new and old, no I dont mean you Mark! :roll: )
Cheers to Neil for sortin the tickets, see you at the next one.
Cheers Rob :smiley: