Steve (maybe)
Dave +1
Lyndon
Mick J
Max +1
Marty K.
Mazz

2 Likes

Looking forward to this now. I havenā€™t told the missus its a GTO meet. Just that we are going to a pub called sally pussey. She is very confused. She will probably be even more confused when we pull into a car park full of GTOā€™s!! haha

3 Likes

Beanus top tip.

Buy some flowers on the way unless your missus loves GTOā€™s. :smile:

She isnā€™t a car nut and she doesnā€™t like flowersā€¦ I fear I have made a grave error! If you could all pretend that I didnā€™t know about this meet when I get there and play that it was a coincidence then that would be great! haha

She is a crazy cat lady so maybe the name of the place will keep her happy!

1 Like

She will be fine, we wont just talk about cars and dogs then to get you in trouble :smile:

Neil.

Haha yeah she will be. For all her faults I must say she is very tolerant of all my car related things. Most weekends I am either under a car or driving a car or talking about a car so she is more than used to it! Iā€™m buying her dinner what more can she ask!

1 Like

Me thinks she will definitely have a headache on Sunday night then. :wink:

2 Likes

Ze countdown has begun! Whoop :smile:

I may be slightly hanging but not much more than normal haha.

Going for the lush ass carvery that they do too!
Now thenā€¦ turn up early and look like prat or arrive fashionably late darlings?
Big section of the carpark may be best as itā€™s got more room. But it may be fairly busy. Oooh did you book one of the side rooms? It be awsome.

Did I say that i canā€™t wait?

Must go buy more cleaning productsā€¦

And some ritilin to calm me the fudge down

Donā€™t worry Mazz, I spoke to the restaurant the other day and we do have a side room, I need to confirm the numbers with them this week.

I will be getting there early probably about 12:30 - 1pm. Iā€™ll ask if a particular section of the car park could be for our own use only.

Itā€™ll be a great afternoon so if you want to come down then please put your name down and how many people are going so I can let the restaurant know.

Cheers

Andy

Myself and little Moptop will be there as it will be a great ending to my Birthday weekend :grinning:

I did :slight_smile: names down a few posts up :smile:

The carpark has 2 parts to it. The closer to the pub normally gets rammed then there is the extened bit further away. But accessible via the first bit.

They donā€™t normally allocate for clubs (used to go offten with a local jap club) as they are a very popular pub and parking can be a squeeze at times.

If you like, I can get there for the same sort of time if you need a hand

Bring brollies as it looks like itā€™s due to rain

@Steven_Smith whatā€™s the weather report from the professional saying?

2 Likes

Looking forward to this meet, Iā€™ll be there but I think Mrs j has other plans so Iā€™ll be on my jack Jones. Iā€™m in amsterdam at the moment but will be back for sunday, I would post some nice pics of amsterdam but no cameras allowed in the bits I keep visiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ps. GTOUK website and forum working great on my kindle over here.

Sent from my kindle hd :slight_smile:

Checking data currently available to me I would say it looks as if it will be overcast with possibly light showers (however itā€™s more likely not to). Iā€™ll update this closer to the time when more accurate information becomes available.

4 Likes

Guys I canā€™t get the time off work but if youā€™re all still there between 5:30 and 6pm then Iā€™ll call in on my way to work to say hi :blush:

Thatā€™s a shame Helen :frowning:

Yeah right Neil we never stop talking about cars lol

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the name of the pub/ restaurant your meeting in men? Thanks