Southwest Meet

Sally Pussey’s Inn (and yes that is the real name)

Neil.

For the numbers, I may not be alone.
Carole has expressed interest in coming along.
Marty

1 Like

That would be cool if she did join us :smile:

Neil.

Sorry I’ve been a bit lax on this, I’ve had a rubbish week at work, 60+ hours overtime and I’m a little dead. I have a table of 15 booked for 2pm. I’ll be there from 12:30. It’ll be great to see you all there.

Andy.

2 Likes

Hope you all have a great meet tomorrow guys :sunglasses: I’m Sure it will be , as always plenty of pictures please :smile:

Craig :slight_smile:

Roll on the meet!
@Beanus, if you like, I can meet you there at 12.30 to help if needed.

I’ll be there at 1230 too, looking very dark and wet out there today, good day for an indoor pub meet.

Just typical. Outside cleaning my car and the heavens open. Was just about to get the Hoover out. Lol

Iv just gotta dodge the raindrops to remove an oversized inflatable willy from the boot… and clean. Damn rain gods

Inflatable willy?

Was out on a hen do last night :joy:

Nuff Said. haha

1 Like

Innit! :joy:

Just got here. Carpark is ■■■■■■■ rammed!

1 Like

Was lovley to meet you guys :smile:
Roll on JAE

1 Like

Just made it home. Good to see everyone. Can’t wait for JAE now!

3 Likes

Thanks for sorting this Andy, good to see a good number of people with such bad weather. See you all at Jae :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Neil

3 Likes

Thanks for organising the meet Andy.
Nice venue, enjoyed the food, and Carole was glad she came along. You are all honored. Last meet she came along to was over 10 years ago! Lol.
Good to meet up with people again, and some new faces.
See you at jae in a few weeks.
Marty

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came. @NAS, @maxxbradley, @Marty_K, @Mesobitchi, @mickJ, @davet25 and I include your wife’s and girlfriends in these tags.

@maxxbradley, Thank you so much for driving all the way up from Littlehampton, it’s really great to see members driving long distances and getting involved. Next time we will all come down to your neck of the woods.

Thanks @Marty_K for “potentially” identifying my turbo’s from grainy out of focus pictures, (I will do the highly accurate toothpick measuring) :smile:

I hope everyone had a good time, I certainly did. I think we even managed to take over a little corner of the car park. I even managed to do a duct tape fix. @Mesobitchi, please get your battery sorted. :smile:

Glad I could help with the indicators and door cards too.

Despite the weather we all managed to get out in the car park and have a look around people cars. offer advice and chat rubbish for a bit, I believe @davet25 took some pictures, I didn’t wanna get my camera wet. lol

@davet25 I am really liking the “extra” little bit of paint you’ve added recently, it really sets the rest of the car off. :smile:

Bring on JAE! I believe that all of the members that went this afternoon are going.

Only a couple weeks left now…WOOOOOO!

Definite south coast meet is on the cards now.

Don’t forget that if any of you want to organise a meet, just put the idea forward to everyone and see what happens. If you need a hand with anything then just ask any member of the committee, we are here for you (In a purely professional way only though) :wink:

This is turning into an essay so I’ll leave it for now.

Thanks again all, till next time.

Andy (Beanus)

4 Likes

Good to see you had a good turnout and it was enjoyed by all :sunglasses:

You win the award for best oscar speech there @Beanus :laughing:

If they are my old 13ts on that motor then @Marty_K should recognise them , he built them originally after all :wink:

Craig :smile:

Haha I just said the same to sam lol

Neil