Sponsor me.. PLEEEEEASE :-)..... RUN NOW DONE :-)

I am doing the Race for Life for Cancer Research UK.

I am doing the race (but will probably be walking though :lol: ) on 24th June in Crawley.

Please sponsor me… it is for a good cause. I know its not a great time due to the credit crunch… but every little helps.

My reason for doing it cos my Grandad passed away due to Colon Cancer last year. It will be exactly a year since I lost him on the 24th June (Spooky).

My sponsor page is as follows:
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/joannewatson5

Thank you in advance.

Jo x

Can we sponsor you at japfest jo ?

give the cash i mean

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Can we sponsor you at japfest jo ?

give the cash i mean

Craig :)[/quote]

Yep thats fine. Ill bring the form with me :smiley:

Done online Jo

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i will bring some cash to japfest for the cause then :slight_smile:

[quote]Done online Jo

:stuck_out_tongue: :P[/quote]

Thanking u Sir :smiley:

Jo x

[quote]i will bring some cash to japfest for the cause then :slight_smile:

Craig :)[/quote]

Thank U :smiley:
And the drinking cause :lol: :lol:

Jo x

Am i right in thinking that 44 other GTO owners have viewed this and not one has 2 quid to spare to sponsor a fellow member for a good cause

:frowning: :frowning:

[quote]Am i right in thinking that 44 other GTO owners have viewed this and not one has 2 quid to spare to sponsor a fellow member for a good cause

:frowning: :([/quote]

Done Online As Well Jeff.

[quote]Am i right in thinking that 44 other GTO owners have viewed this and not one has 2 quid to spare to sponsor a fellow member for a good cause

:frowning: :([/quote]

I viewed it but I am doing the race myself on the 20th June in Bath but I am sure Jo will have a fantastic day - it’s a great atmosphere and good luck with collecting sponsors.

J

good cause
both my daughters doing this in cambridge

Thank you Jeff…nice one !

Boo and Janey, you are excused :lol:

everyone else…Nice to know we can rely on other members when we need too :roll: :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks to people who have sponsored me…

My race for life is on Wednesday so there is still time for those who would like to :wink:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/joannewatson5

Cheers Jo x

Good Luck Jo

Philip (silver surfer) asked me to tell you He is also sponsoring you.

All the best

Best of luck for tomorrow Jo,

Pity we couldn’t raise a bit more for a great cause that im sure is in some way close to all of us… :?

Good luck Jo

To be honest I think race for life is a victim of its own sucess. Claire does it every year and when she first started doing it she had no problems getting sponsorship, we even got around £100 from the members here. Now when we ask its a case of everyone knows someone who is doing it so they have most likely already sponsored someone for it.

It also goes on for such a long time with races all over the country as different time (Claire and my 7yr old daughter are doing theres in two weeks) so people tend to get a bit fed up with it which is a shame as its such a good cause. My view is that there should be one day when all races are done so more media coverage and focus could be put on it.

[quote]Best of luck for tomorrow Jo,

Pity we couldn’t raise a bit more for a great cause that im sure is in some way close to all of us… :?

8)[/quote]

Thanks Elton. I still got to get some money out of Dan yet :lol: So far have raised about £180 from people on here, at work and from friends and family.

Thank you everyone.

Completed race for life on Wednesday. Walked the whole 5km race but did finish in 58 minutes. :smiley:
Not bad for a leisurely stroll :lol:

Had a great time. Had a laugh whilst completing it. There were over 2000 women completing the run on the same night. Did attempt to run over the funish line but was laughing too much with Dan’s sister Debbie :lol: We got on the local radio cos we were the first two people that were flashing bunny years 8) Legs did ache a bit the following day, but other then that felt fine.

Raised over £250. Thank you to every one. :smiley:

Jo x

Well done Jo

Good on you