Stephen Lang our new Hosting & Support guy

Massive thanks to our new Host and support Stephen Lang. @skl

So good to see and be informed all the way through the migration.

Well done matey and welcome to GTOUK.

Steve

5 Likes

Welcome and what an awesome job , you have made three people at least extremely happy today

GTOUK knighthood heading your way

4 Likes

Stephen is coming to the AGM if anyone has any questions/ regarding the Forum.

Steve

3 Likes

Excellent job :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Steve, welcome to the nutjob, sorry, house and all its weird occupants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes agreed welcome :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you @skl you have made myself and Steve very happy and whats more you did it efficiently, accurately and professionally dealing with Rock Level, and the Migration was excellently processed.

Tracie

4 Likes

Great job Stephen.
Just want to thank everyone that made this happen.

4 Likes

Is that a game, Rock Level Scissors :thinking:

5 Likes

You frighten me sometimes @just_cool :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Steve

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks! Also, my first post on here :wink:

I’ve brought the main background image back to life on the homepage now. I’ll let you know when the SMTP mail server is sorted, until then you’ll continue to see the outgoing email message at the top.

Also, people shouldn’t need to do a password reset, everyone’s previous logins “should just work”.

If anyone notices anything odd with the new setup, please feel free to reach out to me on Stride or PM me on here.

Stephen

9 Likes

Welcome Stephen thanks for what you are doing and have just logged on as normal and full system seems to be there.
Good luck :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Great job no problem straight on big pat on back to Stephen Lang and welcome to the group.

4 Likes

Outgoing mail is back online now, it’s running through my domain name skl.me until I get the GTO domain sorted :blush:

4 Likes

Great job, and welcome to the forum

Simon

4 Likes

hi the site works fine on my pc but i cant log in on my phone :frowning:
says password is wrong and if i try with fb it say its not a supported app and google fails aswell :confused:
is it just me doing something wrong
thank you
alec

Are you doing it off an old link or shotcut, try it in the bowser on phone itself.
Dave

Hi Alec, this has been happening to some users. Let me check your account and get back to you. There’s two issues, one is the wrong password issue, the other is the google login.

3 Likes

Alec, your account looks fine - can you please try a password reset if you can’t get in. The Google thing is still an issue but you should be able to use your username and password:
http://www.gto.club/my-account/lost-password/

2 Likes