Stevie

For a gift that came out of the blue, and then Steve spent time cutting grass at Japfest and fitting them for me.

I am absolutely made up. Really pleased with my new stripes. All the silver stuff on my car has been created by Steve.

What a top bloke!

Also like to mention Tracy (from Lel) for the jelly Snakes. (didn’t I tell you she would love them) :wink:

Anyway. Here are my new stripes… I absolutely love them!

Thanks guys.

Dee.

well done guys/

They look great :slight_smile:

Neil.

they look really really good on the car Dee , the silver on blue goes really well .

Steve is a top lad ( jus dont tell him i said so ) :slight_smile:

Craig :slight_smile:

looks good dee stevie is a great guy done some for me picked them up at the agm really pleased with them. the silver really suits yours dee. thats another one to stevie then :wink:

Looking good!!

It’s a shame that most vinyl come on a roll of no less than 600mm wide (usually 1220mm). A long thin strip like that probably would have had to be cut out of a length rather than a width so there was probably a lot of wastage.

Another good job there Stevie :smiley:

Ahhhhhhhhhh Thanks Guys :oops: :oops:

TBH what I put into the club is nothing to what I have got back over the years. The help in keeping my car going & the friendship that has developed is second to none.

Staff you are right mate, so what I do instead of just waisting the material I tile and repeat in the hope that someone else wants what I have produced
:slight_smile:

Steve

[quote]they look really really good on the car Dee , the silver on blue goes really well .

Steve is a top lad ( jus dont tell him i said so ) :slight_smile:

Craig :)[/quote]

Thanks Craig. Oh and of course I won’t tell him … Mum’s the word :wink:

Dee.

Top man! Good job some people can “TOLERATE” you stevie eh!! :lol:

True buddy and I thought he was a mate :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Steve

Looking good Dee I actually remember thinking how good they looked when I just saw you leaving on Saturday.

Steve sorry for greeting you as the “stickerman” but you do seem to be providing for the whole club. keep up the good work.

[quote]
Staff you are right mate, so what I do instead of just waisting the material I tile and repeat in the hope that someone else wants what I have produced
:slight_smile:

Steve[/quote]

Good thinking. I’m sure when people see how good it looks on Dee’s car they’ll be queueing up for a set :wink: