Sub Woofer Boxes ............Project Back On!

I have today spoken to a company that may be able to help me make the Sub boxes available again.

So i am gauging interest in making these boxes available again but with just plain Grey or Black covering…NO Logo’s sorry

I wont have a price until next week but should be under £150 i hope

I still need 10 orders to make this happen as the company needs to make them in batches to make it worth their while…

If you would like one please add your name below as i will try my hardest to get this to happen.

We can also supply these with a JL Audio sub woofer installed and wired up if you are not a speaker mind minded person.

And questions please post below or call me on 01702-614469

Cheers Rob

Excellent! Just what I have been waiting for to stop my sub going a bit wayward in the boot! Put me down for, errr, a 12" one!

1. paullloyd

I can also supply a brilliant Make of Sub woofer if you would like to buy a complete Sub woofer system.

JL Audio is a very respected make and sound brilliant…In fact we can supply any JL Audio you may require… Call me if i can help you…

10" £79.00 300watts

12" £99.00 300watts

Both look as the picture below

For anyone who doesnt know JL Audio they are one of the best ‘sq’ speakers available

From all of the ones that i have heard they are so clear its unreal

I’m currently running a 12w6 in the GT and the sound is amazing - they can be made to run loud in a ported box, but i think sealed is the way in a GT cabin (they are not that big anyway) and powered by JL Audio amps I am somewhat impressed :slight_smile:

Good / bad you can get their stuff Rob… i feel yet more empty pockets :frowning:

Paul

i will still like to have one if we can get it to 10 - absolutly in love with these

Add your name and repost list

1.) 3000GT
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10)

1.) 3000GT
2.) GTOBAZ
3.) Paul Lloyd…lol
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10)

1.) 3000GT
2.) GTOBAZ
3.) Paul Lloyd…lol
4.) rossi_226 (12" please)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10)

Rob if these are built to the same measurements as before i may be interested in a new floor panel . if thats an option ?

Ahh just re read the original post , its says no logos is that still the case ?

Craig :slight_smile:

Yes Craig I do not have the means which mart had to cut and insert the logo’s

But i guess if this gets off the ground i could get an extra floor made for you

Cheers Rob

Where ahve people put their amps on these setups? I have 2 amps and a cap bolted to the seat backs and I think I could only use one or the other. I much prefer the look of this enclosure but wouldn’t change my amps for it.

Staff

[quote]Where have people put their amps on these setups? I have 2 amps and a cap bolted to the seat backs and I think I could only use one or the other. I much prefer the look of this enclosure but wouldn’t change my amps for it.

Staff[/quote]

I have my amps in exactly the same place staff and these boxes do not interfere with that set up in the slightest…

Eddie the Vampire also has his JL set up in the same place

Cheers Rob

Thanks for the reply Rob

As for the future , im still planning on moving the car on in the new year .

These custom sub boxes are ■■■■■■ good , ive had one in my car for at least 7 years now and they do look the nuts

So get on board guys and get your names down , these have been sought after for a good few years

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Add your name and repost list

1.) 3000GT
2.) GTOBAZ
3.) Paul Lloyd…lol
5.) nellys400sc 12"please
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10)[/quote]

wow this is getting good now !!!

Only 4 more to go !!!

Cheers Rob

1.) 3000GT
2.) GTOBAZ
3.) Paul Lloyd…lol
6.) Paul Russell
7.)
8.)
9.)
10)

Did you get a confirmed price for these Rob? And when would you need the money? If you’re one short of the group then I’ll step up as I quite fancy one. Otherwise, someone else can take it:

1.) 3000GT
2.) GTOBAZ
3.) Paul Lloyd…lol
6.) Paul Russell
7.) staffordcox 12" (unless there’s a 15" version :twisted: )
8.)
9.)
10)

Rob,
You got a final price on these yet?
Interested, but need to know how much.
Marty

Hope to have the final price in the next few days Marty…

here are some more pictures of the installs

Don’t forget i am unable at this time to add the logos

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5945/10207843ww.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/465/s7301839ov3.jpg

Do they offer a 15" sub enclosure Mr?

[quote]Hope to have the final price in the next few days Marty…

here are some more pictures of the installs

Don’t forget i am unable at this time to add the logos[/quote]

Thanks Rob.
I’ll let you know, when you get a price.
Sold my original one many years ago, and wish I hadn’t.
Marty