Subscription 2016/2017 - bencostello

Not sure if this is the place to post this but didn’t know who to ask, could someone explain why £40 has been taken from my wifes PayPal in the last 6 months? Thanks.

Hi @bencostello,

I’ve checked your subscription.

Last time you purchased your full-membership subscription via the shop and paid via PayPal.

When you complete via PayPal this sets you up with automatic subscription payments unless you cancel before the renewal date.

• GTO UK Full-Membership year runs from 1st April to March 31st.

• You signed up for Full-membership subscription back on 13th September 2015.
  • At that time a payment of ~£20 + (PayPal fees) was made via your wife’s PalPal account.
  • The payment made on 13th September 2015 takes your membership through to the end of that membership year being today March 31st 2016.
  • As your subscription wasn’t cancelled, your subscription was automatically renewed today at £20 + (PayPal fees) - this takes you from April 1st 2016 though to March 31st 2017.

You can view your membership subscriptions status on this page:
http://www.gto.club/my-account/

You can also cancel your subscription from that page if you wish by clicking View next to the subscription item in the “My Subscriptions” section and then selecting Cancel.

Any further questions just ask.

Cheers,
Dean.

3 Likes

But hasn’t it been worth it just to meet the people on here, I know some are mad but @bencostello, we’re all here to help one another :thumbsup:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m not by any means trying to imply I don’t want to be part of the forum/club and it’s nice to be able to contribute what little knowledge I have, and to receive help, but I don’t understand why £40 and whatever amount of pence was taken in 1 hit, when it should’ve only been £20? Even from what you put @DeanMarkTaylor it should still only be £20+ PayPal charges. As you can imagine my wife isn’t happy :joy:

@DeanMarkTaylor ignore this post :see_no_evil: it wasn’t 40 in 1 hit as she’s just told me but she couldn’t understand why there’s 2 payments within 6 months. I get it but it doesn’t bother me, her on the otherhand LOL. Oh well at least we got to the bottom of it :+1::+1:

3 Likes

@bencostello no worries, as always if you ever spot anything out of the ordinary please do let the team here know.

2 Likes