Sunday morning Essex & Suffolk run - now cancelled

Anyone else up for this run?

I’ll hopefully be posting the route up on the board this weekend.

Justin

Sunday morning run route details

Start

Ipswich - Copdock services - 8.30am

Head towards Hadleigh A1071.
Turn right onto the A134 towards Sudbury.
Head towards Cavendish on the B1064.
From Cavendish head towards Clare on the A1092 and then onto Stoke By Clare.
At Baythorne End head towards New England.
Take the B1054 towards Steeple Bumpstead.
Stay on the B1054 and head to Hempstead then onto Radwinter.
Take the B1053 towards Saffron Walden.
Before entering the centre turn left onto the B184 towards Howlett End & Thaxted.
At Thaxted stay on the B184 towards Monk Street, Great Easton, Butcher’s Pasture, Churchend and Great Dunmow.
Stay on the B184 towards High Roding, Leaden Roding and then onto Fyfield & Ongar.
At Ongar turn left onto the A414 towards Chelmsford.
Head through Chelmsford on the A414/A1114/A138 towards Chelmer Village.
After the Army & Navy roundabout look for the the second roundabout on the A138 and take the second exit. Then take the second right onto Montrose Road. Look for the American Diner named Checkers. Hopefully we will take breakfast here.
End**

humm long run ipswich start point prob 100 miles from me :frowning: prob wont make it to this 1. holiday the next day so prob wash the car and get it into the garage and start packing insted :frowning:

well ■■■■■■■■ it starts on my dorrstep and im ■■■■■■ working , typical. Nevermind car looks crap atm anyway :slight_smile:

Anyone else up for this run?

If you are coming can you please confirm?

Thanks,

Justin

Due to the overwhelming response :x and number of cancellations, the Sunday morning run is now cancelled.

I will attempt to resurrect the run maybe next month…

Justin

For the couple people that were up for a run, you can still join in on the Kentrun, just let me know if you’re interested and i’ll pass on details.

It’s an early start though, first groups leave at 5:30, last one at 06:00

Taken from the Pistonheads forum

So it appears that if you are not on the list there may not be space at the destination…

Please stop hijacking this thread. Create your own…

Thanks,

Justin

[quote]

So it appears that if you are not on the list there may not be space at the destination…

Please stop hijacking this thread. Create your own…

Thanks,

Justin[/quote]

I happen to know Jay personally quiet well so i know it’s not a problem if i would take a couple mates/clubmembers along.

And hijacking what thread, your non-run, as it’s cancelled ?

Maybe you should check there aren’t any local events/runs planned for a certain date before putting urs up, as i posted this (inviting local Kent/Essex/Anglia club members along in the kentrun) ages ago…