Sunday morning Essex & Suffolk run - now cancelled

Any one up for a Sunday morning blast around Essex/Suffolk border ‘B’ roads??

I’m thinking of Sunday 17th August, starting at around 8.30am, finishing for 10-10.30’ish at an end-point where we can get some breakfast.

If people reply to this thread, I’ll come up with a route.

Justin

Not sure if I’m working or not but if I’m not then count me in.

Drivers so far:

1. Jaycee
  2. LeeGTO (pending)

if we have a good turn out im up for this… go on holiday the next day so be a nice last burn before the car goes to sleep for 2 weeks.

Drivers so far:

1. Jaycee
  2. LeeGTO (pending)
  3. SonicAttack

Might be up for this, at least I`ll be in a Mitsubishi :lol:

Where’s the scooby then? :wink:

Martyn

Oh, and if was more Suffolk way than Essex I might be up for this also :smiley:

Martyn

[quote]Oh, and if was more Suffolk way than Essex I might be up for this also :smiley:

Martyn[/quote]

Sorry no border hoppers allowed… :stuck_out_tongue:

You stay over there with the carrot road crew… :lol:

Nope you got me there! :shock: …I can’t think of anything funny to say about people who live in Suffolk?? …dunno what that tells ya :P…oh and I hate carrots! :mrgreen:

The next Kent run (see http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38774&highlight= for more info) is going to be on that sunday the 17th.

Shouldn’t really be a problem, as it will be a blast through some of the best roads in Kent and Essex, there will just be more cars (100+) and then run will start a bit earlier as then the roads are still nice and clear.

So why don’t you all just join in in the Kentrun, would be nice to see some more GTO’s in there :wink:

[quote]

So why don’t you all just join in in the Kentrun, would be nice to see some more GTO’s in there :wink:[/quote]

Because its in Kent and nowhere near us?.. :lol:

im in kent :slight_smile:

What Leebie said ^^^^^^^^ :lol:

Drivers so far:

1. Jaycee
  2. LeeGTO (pending)
  3. SonicAttack
  4. GSXR KID in La La’s old car
  5. La La in La La’s new car

[quote]

So why don’t you all just join in in the Kentrun, would be nice to see some more GTO’s in there :wink:[/quote]

Or…you could work your way to the front of the convoy and lead them to Norfolk 8)

Dawn and I are both working, so sorry we cant make it.

Dell

[quote]

Or…you could work your way to the front of the convoy and lead them to Norfolk 8)[/quote]

I could try but i’m sure to stuggle overtaking some of the cars (ferrari’s, lambo’s, vipers, ultima’s) :wink:

Drivers so far:

1. Jaycee
  2. LeeGTO (pending)
  3. SonicAttack
  4. GSXR KID in La La’s old car
  5. La La in La La’s new car

Anyone else up for this?

[quote]
Where’s the scooby then? :wink:

Martyn[/quote]

Sorry I didn`t see this…the Scooby was a great car but just not scary enough :shock: so I have got a Evo 9 FQ340 which seems to tick all the right boxes…at the moment :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: