Tatsu Charity Meet 8th sept

http://www.tatsu.co.uk/upload/event-poster.jpg

We hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Alex Buckley

Tatsu Car Club,

www.Tatsu-Charity-Meet.co.uk

Hi Alex,

It’s been a while since I went to a Tatsu meet but should be able to get to this one. For any-one else in the South West (or further afield?), Tatsu meets are always very well attended and organised and definately worth a look,

J

Hi Alex,

It would be nice if we could get a car or two along to join you for the day.

Mark. :slight_smile:

Why dont we do this as the Sept meet?

Neil any thoughts?

I’m up for it. :wink:

good idea dave I will bring the ugly duckling along if I can stick the pace & you never know the wife might come along now she,s got her favourite car. " how come the women get there own way in the end " (well for now) :loser:
ps hav’nt heard from neil perhaps he’s on holiday. :slight_smile:

[quote]Why dont we do this as the Sept meet?

Neil any thoughts?[/quote]

Second that - Fromebridge Mill do really good food too. Phil, there might even be a few Teggy’s there to keep you and your wife company too :wink:

J

you never know janey, I might even take you out for a spin in it :slight_smile:

Hi,

Yes we could hold this as our september meet.

Cheers,
Neil.

I will hopefully attend this one. Probably be later in the day as I will be working, but as it’s only 7 miles from me it would be rude not to. :wink:

Dee.

Hi all,

This event is not too far away now. If anyone would like to come along, could you please add the name to the list to give us an idea of numbers, if you can’t make it through the day, it also goes on into the evening.

We are holding this as the South West September meet,

1. Neil.

Cheers,
Neil.

The yellow Beastie will be ready by then ( Fingers Crossed ) and it is only 20 mile from me so I will be there.
Martyn ( Yellow TT )

I can’t make this, as I’m in Belgium for the Ypres Rally. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Hi Martyn,

I hope you can bring your car along it will be great to see it.

Cheers,
Neil.

We are pleased to announce http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/A16XBS/japlogocopy12-1.jpg are going to be our media partners for this event, so come along and maybe your car will appear in a national magazine B)

This is open to all owners of all Japanese cars, everyone is welcome.
Non Japanese cars are also welcome but will be parked in a separate carpark, so even if you don’t own a Japanese car but are interested, come along and have a look round and chat.

We look forward to seeing you there.
Alex B
http://www.tatsu-charity-meet.co.uk

[quote]Hi all,

This event is not too far away now. If anyone would like to come along, could you please add the name to the list to give us an idea of numbers, if you can’t make it through the day, it also goes on into the evening.

We are holding this as the South West September meet,

1. Neil.

Cheers,
Neil.[/quote]

Hi Neil, as you are making this your september meet, if you could let me know numbers, I’ll make sure part of the carpark is sectioned off for the GTO’s 8)

Cheers
Alex B

Hi,

This is now not far away, is anyone joining me for this. It looks a good event.

Cheers,
Neil.

Nice to see everyone today. Made a refreshing trip out. 8)

Dee.