Thanks

Visited Robs unit today, drank tea, talked about GTO’s, talked more about GTO’s and talked a bit more about GTO’s. A great day out as far as I’m concerrned! Thanks for sorting out the Turbo for me. Regards Steve

Always never-ending fun at the house of Rob! :lol:

I think of it as a great day out too :wink:

Paul

I think its a crap day out, I go all the way down there to pick stuff up, end up talking b/s for ages when I only want a quick trip, then go home forgetting at least one item I went down there for! I think he does it on purpose to cover up the bits that havent arrived yet from his suppliers:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you dont behave i will post the picture of you playing in your cardboard box…And it dwarfing you!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pete, did you see any signs of oil cooler pipes while you were there as they seem a bit elusive, they come in & then go out & nobody sees them :shock:

:lol: No tony, no sight of them- they are sneaky lil fuckers though, good at hiding! :lol: :lol:

Rob you should post that pic to show people you do get big deliveries and dont just make it up! :wink:

Pete, do you recon rob is a pharmacist, they make things up all the time
:roll: :lol: