Thankyou Enda

@enda

I would personally like to give you a Thankyou for the Nod to the site and your appreciation of the committee.

It means a lot to us on the committee for the work we do and also a lot of work that goes on in the background that people don’t see .

Much appreciated mate :+1:

Regards

Craig

3 Likes

I agree, reading your comment about our Club and the running of it on another platform makes all we do worthwhile.

Thanks for your vote of confidence @enda.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

No thanks required, you guys run a great club with great members. Proud to be part of it.
Have a great xmas.
Enda

7 Likes

You too mate , hope you and your family have a great relaxing Christmas :tada::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m sure the GTOUK Committee knows how I feel. Well done Enda for your comments. I echo your comments, and thank the Committee for their fantastic work in the support of this great Club.
Thank you all.
Time to put ya feet up for a while now, and enjoy Christmas and the festive season.
All the very best,

Mike

3 Likes

Hi enda
Hope you are well. I think you are from Ireland as am I (well in jan next year when I move back from oz)

Have always wanted a 3000 gto and now they are in classic car land so low tax and insurance in Ireland

Would you ever have time to have a chat

Thanks
Dave

Hi David, yes I’m from Ireland, in the Midlands, you’re welcome to give me a call or a WhatsApp 0879485090.
Also check out
Mitsubishi gto Group Ireland on facebook

2 Likes

Ah lovely. Thank you very much. Let me put it in the diary for when I’m back in Ireland otherwise I’ll be spending months salivating over the car I can’t to do anything about!

Quick question though, planning to get a 91 or before model to get the classic car, are they reliable and are they okay as a daily driver?

I have a 93, altho mine is a mk2 block, it is reliable and done well for me the last 6 months as a daily, 4000 miles, but they do tend to use a bit of fuel, just keep up with service and you will be alright

1 Like