The committee at Xmas

Many thanks to our committee for the Xmas card this year , always nice to get the card from GTOUK , many thanks for all you have done this year for the club , keep up the good work folks , the club is safe in your hands :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Well done Craig, perfectly put.
Thank you to the Committee for all the hard work you have put in to support the running of this Club. I am extremely proud to be a member of it.
Whilst I don’t belong to any other owners clubs nowadays, I am nonetheless pretty confident that GTOUK must be one of the most helpful, informative, and friendly owners clubs out there.
Plus, I might add, I have received a beautiful Christmas card…….and…Santa quite obviously knows his GTOs…that’s a Mk1 ain’t it…hehe!

Well done to you all on the Committee, and I wish you a Very Merry Christmas.

No, I know it’s still November, but my neighbours are all lighting the street up with their external decorations, and there’s a Christmas market going on in the market square tonight, and I think there’s a bottle of Baileys lurking nearby, so what the hell…

Mike

6 Likes

thanks, for mine as well. It is nice to recieve that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers Steve
Would also like to thank you and the committee for the great Xmas card fab cartoon and you all have a good bash on the 15th so hope to see more of you all next year
MERRY CHRISTMAS GTOUK​:santa::mrs_claus:

4 Likes

Ain’t got my card yet :sob::sob::sob:

It will be like this when it arrives :hugs::grin::grin:

A card, I might have a friend :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Got mine cheers.
Jerry :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh ho ho hope I’ve not started something here😀

2 Likes

Just got my Xmas card. Thanks to GTOUK :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi i haven’t got mine xmas card yet
Cheers

Nor me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’ve been knotty too :disappointed:

Well, well, well, my Xmas card was collected from the Post Office with a £2.00 charge coz it had no stamp on, this club is great :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it!!!

Terry :woozy_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

GTOUK All The Way :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Terry.
Something obviously went wrong there bud.
We will sort the money with you at the Xmas do.
Merry Christmas :wink:

1 Like

All cards were posted WITH stamps second class, unfortunately even though I’ve always tried make sure no cards get stuck together, I do notice that they do when bulk posting… maybe it got stuck to another.

Cards also as over the years go missing, sorry out of my control.

It’s quite a big task posting so many cards and I normally do all new members right up to Christmas week, however not this year as I’ve been under a bit of personal pressure.

Have a great Christmas all of you :heart:

Dave

6 Likes

Could be worse , when they changed over stamp sizes I sent all the renewal letters out with the wrong size stamps for the envelopes , everybody had to pay at the post office , whoops

@3000gt fault though , he sent me the the stamps or envelopes , cant remember which but deffo his fault :joy:

To be fair to @DavePerky with his shaky hand when he posted the cards he found 50 stamps stuck to his table where he’d missed the cards :joy:

5 Likes

That wasn’t what was sticking to the table Craig :eyes:

2 Likes

Not complaining guys, just having a larf, my wacky sense of humour, and no @jensen360, you will not :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for my card, got it when arrived back home.