The hulk in a magazine :)

Well done to Stevie for getting his car published including on the front cover with a mention for the club.

Here is a link for anyone who would like to read it:

Cheers,
Neil.

14 Likes

Nice one Steve! Paint n pics look beautiful!!

This the same guy that’s coming to JAE? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes mate, article on the Club along with interviews on our members

Steve

That’s brilliant Steve, cracking pictures too.

1 Like

Fantastic well done Steve! Really good article & your car looks mega! :blush:

1 Like

Car looks great mate. As usual :slight_smile: it’s great to see you are happy with the effort and it being appreciated. Well done :slight_smile:

Just need to correct the editor on what a 300gt is? Lol

Paul

2 Likes

Ive said it before and i will say it again , this is your just rewards for all the hard work you have put in over the years good to see it getting the recognition it deserves , truly a special car

Its also a good kick in the nuts for those who either doubted it or appreciate the work that has gone into it

Craig :smile:

edit should say "dont appreciate "

3 Likes

Well Done Stevie

Your hard efforts have finally paid off and you have got some recognition for having the balls to have a go and do something different and also something that i doubt 99.9 of owners would even consider do to their pride and joy

I may have to suggest to someone that they get their copy of the magazine signed by you both and invite them round for dinner for you and Tracy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice one bud

Rob

4 Likes

This is brilliant!! Huge congratulations the article is great and I am looking forward to meeting the hulk in person.

3 Likes

Erhhhhh NO @GSXRKID I’ll pass on that one Thank You :smile:

Steve

Send me £5,000 in used notes or i make the call :smile:

1 Like

car looks brilliant.

1 Like