The Rapid Rally 2011

The rapid rally want’s to bring thing’s back to the heart of the original cannonball run, back to the way rallies should be!

What is The Rapid Rally?

The Rapid Rally is a timed cash prize rally starting in Scotland May 23rd 2011 then travelling down to Spain

** Excact checkpoints will be given on the day**

The Rally will consist of 100 cars of any make/model, make sure its road worthy!

Car with the fastest time between start and finish destination wins £30,000!

The Rapid Rally will also be rasing funds for CHAS Scotland, Children’s Hospice Association Scotland and Help The Heroes.

You can find more information at: www.therapidrally.com or if you would like to contact us please email us at: [email protected]

The £30,000 would just about cover my fuel :roll:

Julian.

[quote]The £30,000 would just about cover my fuel :roll:

Julian.[/quote]

WOW! you think you would go through that much, no holes in your fuel tank :open_mouth:

Atleast the £30,000 would get you back home :wink:

Thanks for the comment Julian :smiley:

THE RAPID RALLY 2011

100 CARS!

ONE DESTINATION!

ONE WINNER!

£30,000 CASH PRIZE!

If you would like to know more information then please visit our website at: www.therapidrally.com or you can contact us on: [email protected] or if you wish to Skype us: therapidrally

You can now join our facebook page: The Rapid Rally

The Rapid Rally Team.

where in spain is the final destination?

north? south etc???

Paul

[quote]where in spain is the final destination?

north? south etc???

Paul[/quote]

Hi Paul, thank’s for your comment :smiley:

It will be in the south of Spain.

If you have any more questions then please feel free to contact us on here or at: [email protected]

The Rapid Rally Team.

I forgot to say that you can come along onto our facebook page which is: therapidrally and find out what the other people are askin and talking about.

Some of our applicants are on their aswell.

The Rapid Rally Team.
www.therapidrally.com
team@therapidrally

I have just asked for an application for the rapid rally :slight_smile: .The date has changed to August and apparently i am the only Gto owner so far … :roll:
Plenty of skylines and suburus entered though so at least i will be in good company.
Wish me luck as i am under the understanding very few female entrants either.!
Or maybe you fancy sharing with me ?.. :wink:
Keep you posted!

Jackie

[quote]I have just asked for an application for the rapid rally :slight_smile: .The date has changed to August and apparently i am the only Gto owner so far … :roll:
Plenty of skylines and suburus entered though so at least i will be in good company.
Wish me luck as i am under the understanding very few female entrants either.!
Or maybe you fancy sharing with me ?.. :wink:
Keep you posted!

Jackie[/quote]

The Rapid Rally looks forward to seeing jackie on the rally for next year, she should give the guys a run for their money :wink: they do say that women are better drivers so watch this space!

Good luck jackie! :smiley:

Our dates have been changed to the 22nd August 2011.

The Rapid Rally Team.
www.therapidrally.com
[email protected]
Facebook: TheRapid Rally

Scotland - Spain 22nd August 2011

THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?

The Rapid Rally Team.
www.therapidrally.com
[email protected]
Facebook: TheRapid Rally

Where abouts in Norfolk are you Jackie ? … Have you got a twin turbo or N/A ??

Martyn

PS nice profession by the way :wink:

This does sound like a great event. Good luck Jackie, we’ll all be routing for you :slight_smile:

Staff

Thanks Staff…Pmed you Martyn :wink: .
I am planning to go up to Scotland a couple of days before it starts …so any of the the people in that area fancy meeting that would be great :smiley: