The reasons for my silence

Over the last few months most of you will have noticed how quiet I’ve been on the boards. There’s been a few things happening at home that has ment I’ve not been in the mood to come online anywhere really.

1st my best mate got cancer at the age of 28 and was told it was not good news, however this week we were told he should be clear by April so well chuffed.

And secondly my misses had not been well over the past 2 months or more.

Turns out she’s pregnant… I’m going to be a daddy!!! :smiley: :bandance: :bangreen: :bandance: :party: :party: : :star: :star:

Congrats mate.

GTO…baby seat… :yabba: :yabba:

André

Congrats dude, looks like your life is about to change. :smiley: :smiley:

I have a lovely baby seat for sale in red a perfect match for your car and it even fits your bucket seats.

Congratulations buddy!

Going to have to shoe a few more horses a day now to keep tinkering with the car.

should have got another gto much cheaper
All the best Mark

Thank you guys.
Gavin I might just take you up on that offer!!! :slight_smile:

Steve… Sod that I just put my prices up as of 1st jan lol. So hoping to loose some and still make the same money!!

Decided this year I’m also taking more time off work. I have only ever taken 2 weeks off a year. Funnily e Pugh my 1st week off this year is just before castle Combe!!! :roll:

Ill hopefully get so e photos up of jems scan soon. Can’t believe it all still!!

Are you sure it’s yours? :wink:

Congratulations dude!!! :slight_smile:

congratulations to you and jemma, and glad your mate is making a full recovery…

Hi,

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Enjoy the quiet nights whilst you can :rofl:

Chris

Well done Butler,
no chance in keeping the interior clean now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its the kick at night when the baby cries and its your turn, funny that, its always ‘your turn’
As Frank Spencer says “I’m a man!!!”

Terry 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you guys I’m sure ill get my fair share of nappies and puke and sleepless nights… Infant I don’t think there will be much FAIR about it lol
I’m over the moon about it all.

Paddington yes I’m 100% sure it’s mine lol git

And well done rob on remembering the missus is called Jemma and you spelt it right (she’s very particular about the J) how the hell did you remember that?!

[size=24]BIG Congrats matey[/size]

You thought the car was going to be expensive :lol:

Steve & Tracy

Congrats to you and Jemma 8)

Also good to hear your mate is doing ok

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Congrats :smiley:

Neil.

Congrats to you and your good lady :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats to you and Jemma, plus good news about your mate

Is she sure it’s hers :lol:

Congratulations :?

[quote]

Is she sure it’s hers :lol:

Congratulations :?[/quote]

Lol erm yes? :slight_smile: :shock: :roll: :wink:

Thank you again all