Thinking of breaking MK1 GTO

Do we know if MK1 wings fit the MK2 look the same from here, are they both alright ding and rust wise? can PM me price etc if you like :slight_smile:

Will have to let you know shaun as someone is supposed to be having the whole shell :+1:

1 Like

Ah right. No bother :+1:

Do you have the little interior clips for the centre console? Between stereo and climate control? Also door cards and gear gaitor? Thanks

These ones ?

Hi yeah that’s the ones mate if possible I’d like to get them please

Yeah thats fine, drop me a message and we will sort it out. Gear gaiter is no good and the door cards aren’t great either

Forged crank and pistons still for sale, Crank now £150, pistons £200, both plus postage

Passenger light slight crack as pictured, cant be felt and isn’t letting any water in. Not noticable from a distance. £25, centre garnish £50, drivers light £45

Do you have the plastic covers for the boot?

Sorry @Graveyard666, I’ve been a bit out of touch the last couple of weeks and didn’t see this post. Any specific covers you are after ?

Driver lower dash if its not got any non std holes in it

Will get a picture for you tomorrow

An flick switch has been put in place next to the exhaust switch so probably no good for you sorry

Nah, thanks though

2 Likes

Would anyone be interested in the shell ? Exterior has a few dents and scrapes but nothing major, underside js just surface rust which needs to be treated, no welding needed

Would be a shame to send it to the scrap yard !

Have you still got the big black plastic/rubber air intake / induction pipe (that connects to the front and rear turbos)? Mine’s not in great condition and has one split at the end.

Will get some photos for you later :+1:

@JVC Sorry for the delay, have been getting home late and not been able to do anything until today, they need a clean but all look in order(one of the rubber sleeves is still on the turbo)

No worries – things are a bit mad at work for me too!

It’s the one nearest your foot (the one with the small tube coming out) that I definitely need, as mine’s got a split. But I might as well take them both.

How much do you want for them?

Cheers,

Jonathan