This Months Essex Meet Tuesday 22nd February 2011

Hi Guy’s

Really early in the month as February is a short month and the last day falls on a Monday.

But still i hope to see a few of you attending again this month…Including our Local Meet Sheriff this month too !!!

Cheers Rob

This is the longest running, and most well attend GTO/3000GT monthly meet in the history of GTO UK.

Members have travelled considerable distances to go to this meet and are welcomed with open arms too….Dave Bates travels 250 miles round trip each month to attend this meet…When he turns up that is !!!

You will find a vast collect of cars from totally standard to highly modified cars and everything in between. Loads to look at and also loads of information to be learnt too.

We normally have between 25 and 35 cars each month with some other makes turning up too, mostly highly modified too.

Hot food is available from a simple snack to a proper meal in the restaurant.

The venue and address for the Meet is as follows:

Haywain Beefeater
High Road,
Fobbing,
Stanford Le Hope,
Essex SS17 9NR
Tel. 01268 554500
Fax. 01268 581752

http://www.multimap.com/hotels/?&hloc=GBSS179NR#t=&map=51.55071,0.46654164&loc=GB:51.55071:0.46654:16SS179NRSS179NR

http://www.pub-explorer.com/essex/pub/haywainfobbing.htm

Upon arriving at the Haywain please proceed to the very end of the access road and turn left, You will find everybody in this area of the car park where you will find loads of parking spaces.
We tested the car park out last month where we had 31 cars turn up.
Please be aware that there are speed bumps as you cross the car park.

This venue is just one junction further towards Basildon than the last meet was.

Any questions please call me on 01702-614469 or 07891-606913 between 9am and 6 pm.

Look forward to seeing you there
Cheers Rob

Insurance is coming to pick up my GTO tuesday :cry:

I’ll be there :wink:

i can make it this month !!!

i might get to this 1 :slight_smile:

See you all there :wink:

im at wrk that night frm 7pm so i wont be there sorry guys my rest days sun ,mon hopefully ill get to the nxt meet

I’m going to try and pop along to this too. Not sure what will happen with work yet but I’m definitely a maybe.

Staff

I’ll be there this time, for the 1st time in 2 years :smiley:

Rob, you have a pm,

Martyn

I’ll be there with Marion :slight_smile: but not with GT… yet, but the work on it has started :smiley:

[quote]I’m going to try and pop along to this too. Not sure what will happen with work yet but I’m definitely a maybe.

Staff[/quote]

Change of plan guys, I’ll have to join in another time. Work prevents it this time.

Staff

I’ll pop along to this one to.

I got a pocket full of cash , so i hope Rob has two windscreen wipers for me.
Well ffs you can’t ask fairer than that can ya? !

Ray

Good meet - not a bad turnout for a cold February!

:smiley:

We had a good time, Mal said you are a really good friendly group…
I say wait till she knows you better… :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was great to catch up & have a good laugh with some mates, it has been a few months, cars looked great, summer meets sould be really good this year.