This Months Essex Meet Tuesday 26th July 2011 (Updated Info)

If you own a GTO or 3000GT or are thinking of buying one and want to know more about the pro’s and con’s of owning one these lovely old beasts then come along to this meet.

Here you can meet people totally into these cars because they love and enjoy them !!!

There are no ego’s here and you will not find a more welcoming bunch of guys to help you with any questions you may have.

This is also the longest running, and most well attend GTO/3000GT monthly meet in Europe.

Members have travelled considerable distances to go to this meet and are welcomed with open arms too…

You will find a vast collection of cars from totally standard to highly modified cars and everything in between. Loads to look at and also loads of information to be learnt too.

This is also one of the few places in Europe you will find all production versions of the GTO in attendance from the early Pop Up Headlight MK1 to the Fixed Headlight MK2 to the Face lift MK3 and lastly the stunning ageless MK4.

This venue is less than 10 minutes from the Dartford Crossing and has direct connections to the A12-A13-A127-A130-M25

The venue is also less than 25 minutes from the M1-M25 Junction going clock wise.

Hot food is available from a simple snack to a proper meal in the restaurant.

The venue and address for the Meet is as follows:

Haywain Beefeater
High Road,
Fobbing,
Stanford Le Hope,
Essex SS17 9NR
Tel. 01268 554500
Fax. 01268 581752

http://www.multimap.com/hotels/?&hloc=GBSS179NR#t=&map=51.55071,0.46654164&loc=GB:51.55071:0.46654:16SS179NRSS179NR

http://www.pub-explorer.com/essex/pub/haywainfobbing.htm

Upon arriving at the Haywain please proceed to the very end of the access road and turn left, You will find everybody in this area of the car park where you will find loads of parking spaces.

Please be aware that there are speed bumps as you cross the car park.

Any questions please call me on 01702-614469 or 07891-606913 between 9am and 6 pm.

Look forward to seeing you there

Cheers Rob

Rob are you trying to confuse us :shock:

I’ll be there as long as A) I can unlock the car and B) It isn’t p*ssing it down with rain, like it has been. Cos, standing in a car park while getting soaked is not my idea of fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

There is this strange object next to where we stand called a pub where you can buy drinks and not stand in the rain and get wet !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now this is for this month so its ok to post in it now !!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh and the GTO and 3000GT jackets are in and will be with me to collect too

Cheeers Rob

I’ll be there dude :slight_smile:

Perhaps even wearing my limited edition super warm EEP jacket :smiley:

Paul

Might try and make this one myself this time… (if i get home early enough).

Do you want me to bring the wiper blades Ray???

Cheers Rob

I will be at the meet :slight_smile:

I’ll try and pop along too, depends what time I finish work…

Would be good to see you again Safford

Would your mate with the S14 be coming along again ??

If so i will bring my camera… I really liked what he had done to it !!!

Cheers Rob

Possibly, he only lives in Wickford so I’ll see what he’s up to. I know he’s just bought another turbo and Z32 MAF among other things so he’ll be pushing more out of it soon. It is a lovely car, and tastefuly done in my opinion.

Obviously, we don’t let him know this conversation ever happened though :wink:

Yeah please Rob i’m going to try and make a decent efffort at getting there if i can sneak off site early enough!

Indeed not, we cant let some one not owning a GTO think we like their car !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We will be there this time :oops:

Mark and me are on for tonight, see you all there folks…

Good stuff will be down there in the GT too :slight_smile:

Might have to dig out a camera for tonight!!

Paul

Nice to see you all last night, was a good turnout.

Ray, what happened to you? I didn’t see you leave…

Certainly was a laugh too :slight_smile:

Hope you might be able to make it more often too Staff - the more the merrier :slight_smile:

Paul

Yes indeed Staff…as Eddie said it was good to see you again !!!

Even Mark stayed until about 2am !!! you lightweight !!!

We May have to come up with a nickname for you too !!!

Those who didnt come along your loss!!! was a really funny night again !!!

Cheers Rob