Timing belts

Eyup Robby!

I know you stock the Gates timing belt, but is that the only type you stock?

What do you think of the Kevlar timing belts? Worth the extra wedge?

And, what do you think of the Dayco timing belts?

Have you seen my rear wiper arm cover yet? And my T-shirt? :lol:

Laters,
Paul

We sell the Gates belt because it is regarded as one of the best in the industry and Gates supply belts most of the world’s cars manufactures.

I have only ever had one Issue with a Gates Belt and we have probably sold over 250 quite easily and that would not have caused any problems if it had been fitted to the customer’s car. This was the result after a Gates Full technical enquiry.

I personally would not fit a Dayco Belt to a hedge trimmer. They are a very cheap belt.

We also stock the Power Enterprise Kevlar Belt, these will cost you about £175.00 !!!

T Shirt and Cover out today to you

Cheers Rob

[quote]We sell the Gates belt because it is regarded as one of the best in the industry and Gates supply belts most of the world’s cars manufactures.

I have only ever had one Issue with a Gates Belt and we have probably sold over 250 quite easily and that would not have caused any problems if it had been fitted to the customer’s car. This was the result after a Gates Full technical enquiry.

I personally would not fit a Dayco Belt to a hedge trimmer. They are a very cheap belt.

We also stock the Power Enterprise Kevlar Belt, these will cost you about £175.00 !!!

T Shirt and Cover out today to you

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Thanks Rob! It all arrived at 08:15 on Saturday. Got me out of bed! lol
I definately havent seen a rear wiper arm cover before; thanks for the replacement. Its on the car.
My timing belt went on a treat. Everything lines up perfectly, but still have some slack around the water pump pulley when stopped. I think this might be situation normal. Or SNAFU! lol

Cheers,
Paul.

Just for info, Gates manufacture the standard belt for Mitsubishi.

Mark. :slight_smile: