TOTB XII - 27th-28th July 2013, Elvington Nr York

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/602741_246382732158284_1029057119_n.jpg

i rearly want to be there been meening to come for last two years,going to do my best to make it this year,simon :wink:

is this a big meet…where exactly is it?

Looks like a good event Dave

But the mrs has just informed me we have a wedding to attend

:cry: how wonderful couldn’t think of anything better than spending the day making small talk with people you don’t know

Or a day or two drooling over cars :smiley:

Mike

If my car is finished by then I will be attending this Dave. noit been for a few years so due a visit.

Steve

Yes it is a good size with lots and lots of tuned cars, show cars etc. It’s at Elvington near York.

If the wedding is on the Saturday, elect to be the driver, that way you can stay sober and sneak off early in the morning to catch the main event :wink: :lol:

Dave, I might even have a transmission setup that won’t shower your track this year! :lol: :lol:

André

How do we get on with non GTO’s getting into this Dave , im tempted to pop along to have a looksie on the sunday now im moblile again

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]How do we get on with non GTO’s getting into this Dave , im tempted to pop along to have a looksie on the sunday now im moblile again

Craig :)[/quote]

Hi Craig,

Are looking to spectate or run in the event

Purely as a spectator Dave

Pretty sure my new car wouldnt be able to enter unless the 1/4 mile times are opened up to a week :lol:

Craig :slight_smile:

Is this a camping event? Have put it on the calendar :smiley:

It’s sure is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6 years… longest wait for a reply ever :rofl:
Mind you least you did reply Dave :+1::trophy:

5 Likes

Had a quick look and thought it was this year, as soon as I hit enter I noticed :joy:

4 Likes