Treasure Hunt?

I’m toying with the idea of organising a GTO/GT treasure hunt somewhere in the Midlands later in the summer.

Why the Midlands?
Well that’s where I’m from and it’s in the middleish of the country.

I have never done anything like this before but thought it might be nice to organise a meet with a little bit of a difference. There would have to be an entrance fee which would include a meal at the end and of course a prize or two :smiley:
If anyone has any ideas or knows of any regulations that might effect this little get together then please PM me.

Would any of you lot be interested?

Sounds cool smudge

wats the tresure going to be? big box of gto bits :lol:

hopefully the prize would be a fuel tanker :lol: :lol:

Sounds intriguing smudge

Craig :slight_smile:

Me & Diane will have some of that 8)

Julian.

voted yes

Daniel

I dont think my insurance allows me to do anything for reward or time trials :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a problem Rich. I’m sure I can give 1st prize to someone else :lol: :lol:

If I’m going to organise this I would need at least 10 cars (20 people) to take part.

If you might be interested in the treasure hunt for later this summer please vote yes above :wink:

I voted yes!! Hopefully my car will be on the road by then. If not im sure I can presuade Dan nicely to take me :lol:

I dont mind taking the prize :lol:

yea im upo for this… we make it into a weekend including a bbq or somthing and some go carts… from kent so dont want to waste a day traval just to do the hunt :slight_smile:

happy to give you a lift to any meet :smiley:

Daniel

I reckon young Dan is abit of a secret tart really !! All quiet and meek on the chat room then a total tart with the girlies when no-ones looking ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

im in damon but dont make it holiday weeks july 13 for two weeks its midland vacation time cheers paul 8) 8)

i will come, date depending though as i am running out of holidays fast!!

paul

Sounds cool. I like the idea of a bit of navigation and a pub meal at the end…

Looking at the calender at the moment it looks like I will be planning this event for about September as most months already have events going on.

I’ll keep you all informed :wink: